First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F 150 Limited
Occupation
Retired
I just got a 21 Limited with CCD front suspension. I called Ford Motorsport Tech support about leveling kit M 3000 HA fitment on my truck. They said that that kit does not fit but they are working on a kit for the 21 truck with no dates available. I called Ford about the lowering kit because I had already called Readylift about the availability of their 2 inch lift kit for 21 trucks with CCD front suspension. They said they are working on one. No availability date estimate available. Does anyone out there have any better info? My first post. Nice forum.
Sponsored

chill_will

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Powerboost F150 Platinum 4x4
Occupation
Engineer
I just got a 21 Limited with CCD front suspension. I called Ford Motorsport Tech support about leveling kit M 3000 HA fitment on my truck. They said that that kit does not fit but they are working on a kit for the 21 truck with no dates available. I called Ford about the lowering kit because I had already called Readylift about the availability of their 2 inch lift kit for 21 trucks with CCD front suspension. They said they are working on one. No availability date estimate available. Does anyone out there have any better info? My first post. Nice forum.
Bumping this. Waiting on my platty with CCD and would like to level it as soon as I get it.

Have you found anything out yet?

OP
OP

Brad Black

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F 150 Limited
Occupation
Retired
Bumping this. Waiting on my platty with CCD and would like to level it as soon as I get it.

Have you found anything out yet?
No, unfortunately, neither company has come up with anything yet. They would not take my information To con
tact me when they do come up with something. ( ridiculous). I keep checking.

chill_will

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Devin Watkins at Readylift just emailed me back and said the following:
Will,
Thanks for reaching out,
Our 2" leveling kit should be able to be installed with no issue on CCD trucks. Our 3.5" kit however will need one as we are replacing the factory control arms.
Thanks,

A little surprising, considering it explicitly states that it is not compatible…I’m going to request they update their product page if that is the case.

OP
OP

Brad Black

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F 150 Limited
Occupation
Retired
Devin Watkins at Readylift just emailed me back and said the following:
Will,
Thanks for reaching out,
Our 2" leveling kit should be able to be installed with no issue on CCD trucks. Our 3.5" kit however will need one as we are replacing the factory control arms.
Thanks,

A little surprising, considering it explicitly states that it is not compatible…I’m going to request they update their product page if that is the case.
PLEASE let us know what you find out. If accurate ……..terrific news.thanks in advance.

Sponsored

Golf17

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremmaaahhh
Occupation
Pilot
Waiting on a limited and wondering the same thing. Just want a simple 2 in level. Any word?

chill_will

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
PLEASE let us know what you find out. If accurate ……..terrific news.thanks in advance.
Haven’t heard anything additional from readylift but their response was very clear that the 2” level works with CCD. My build isn’t til 10/4 but as soon as I get it, I’ll confirm if it indeed works or not.

Golf17

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremmaaahhh
Occupation
Pilot
Haven’t heard anything additional from readylift but their response was very clear that the 2” level works with CCD. My build isn’t til 10/4 but as soon as I get it, I’ll confirm if it indeed works or not.
Awesome, thanks!

Sponsored

OP
OP

Brad Black

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F 150 Limited
Occupation
Retired
CCD is Catholic suspension. You’ll get that if you went to Catholic school. No disrespect intended. Every time
I see that it reminds me of CCD classes..
Ok……….I’m sorry about the CCD classes joke. Has anyone clarified the 2 inc Ready Lift kit working with the CCD suspension.

chill_will

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Ok……….I’m sorry about the CCD classes joke. Has anyone clarified the 2 inc Ready Lift kit working with the CCD suspension.
Although the readylift rep emailed that it should work, I don’t believe it just yet. Heard on the other forum someone called them and heard the opposite that it won’t work. If you look at the expedition kit, it has brackets to reposition or hold the CCD sensor components.

I talked to my local shop and they are looking into it more. I plan to bring it by regardless to see what we’re working with.

chill_will

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
I still have a month at best until my truck gets here though so hopefully someone here can get some firsthand answers soon.

OP
OP

Brad Black

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F 150 Limited
Occupation
Retired
I still have a month at best until my truck gets here though so hopefully someone here can get some firsthand answers soon.
Thanks. Their website still says it won’t work.

F-150 Prius

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum PowerBoost FX-4 6½
Occupation
Software Algorithms
What is "CCD suspension"? Thanks
It's either charge-coupled-device (an early technology for electronic video cameras) or Confraternity of Christian Doctrine (literally indoctrination) or maybe, just maybe it's Ford CCD (electronic suspension dampers) … sort of a first step towards air suspension as Ford slowly quits the wagon cart leaf springs and goes to air or coil-overs (here's hoping.)
Also:
https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/search/445605/?q=ccd&o=date
https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/onboard-scales.5720/#post-99572
Sponsored