electrical contractor

Alexk

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Order ‘22 F150 Platinum Powerboost Carbonized Gray
Hello did you receive your truck yet, I just got my 2022 limited powerboost trying to figure out the level kit 2" any info ref it affecting the blue cruise or not would be great.
I think Chill_will said it was no issue. My platinum will have it too. No idea when I get mine though. Still waiting for VIN

chill_will

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Powerboost F150 Platinum 4x4
Occupation
Engineer

Neuby77

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 f150, 2003 cobra
Just got off phone with readylift and they confirmed the 2” does not work but they did say that the 3.5” SST kit DOES work. The control arms have built in brackets for the various sensors. I’m planning to go with that and don’t mind paying more for it. Plus the added height is gonna be nice!
I got off the phone with Readylift yesterday and they told me that the 3 1/2” SST would not work with the Powerboost (I don’t have the CCD stuff). They said it will throw codes.
🤷🏽‍♂️

treg00

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Sport Powerboost
Took to the dealer this morning and all they had to do was a quick reset of the sensors and all is good now.
chill_will - I recently posted a thread about my scales going out after a 2 in level and the dealerships and Ford not being able to help me. This sentence is the only thing online I was able to find about someone with a similar issue. Can you elaborate on this any? What exactly did they reset? My dealer was able to reset the ride height sensors and the payload, but he said when he got to something toward the bottom of the screen, that one was not able to calibrate. Here is a link to my thread if you care to check it out, any info would help, thanks!

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/onboard-scales-not-working-after-2-inch-level.14236/

Sponsored

chill_will

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Hey there. Yes I had the same issue with my scales after the level. All I can say is that I brought it to my local dealership (Gullo Ford, Conroe, TX) and they were able to remedy it very quickly. I remember them showing me the offroad display screen and us jumping on the rear bumper to confirm the sensors were working by the offroad screen displaying changing inclination readings. Prior to the reset everything was constantly zeroed out (scales, inclination, etc). I’m not a Forscan or general super user so can’t elaborate anymore on it. My scales and everything still work so the fix was permanent.

chill_will - I recently posted a thread about my scales going out after a 2 in level and the dealerships and Ford not being able to help me. This sentence is the only thing online I was able to find about someone with a similar issue. Can you elaborate on this any? What exactly did they reset? My dealer was able to reset the ride height sensors and the payload, but he said when he got to something toward the bottom of the screen, that one was not able to calibrate. Here is a link to my thread if you care to check it out, any info would help, thanks!

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/onboard-scales-not-working-after-2-inch-level.14236/

treg00

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hey there. Yes I had the same issue with my scales after the level. All I can say is that I brought it to my local dealership (Gullo Ford, Conroe, TX) and they were able to remedy it very quickly. I remember them showing me the offroad display screen and us jumping on the rear bumper to confirm the sensors were working by the offroad screen displaying changing inclination readings. Prior to the reset everything was constantly zeroed out (scales, inclination, etc). I’m not a Forscan or general super user so can’t elaborate anymore on it. My scales and everything still work so the fix was permanent.
Thanks for the reply. Intersting, my inclination screens are reading, just the scales are not.

chill_will

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Interesting. I’ve used mine and they are definitely working. I’m not sure what they did. I’ll do some digging into the dealer notes from my appointment and see if I find any specifics.

Thanks for the reply. Intersting, my inclination screens are reading, just the scales are not.

treg00

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Interesting. I’ve used mine and they are definitely working. I’m not sure what they did. I’ll do some digging into the dealer notes from my appointment and see if I find any specifics.
That would be awesome if you still had that and can provide! Thanks man!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Power Boost
Shaking and vibrating is most likely your tires and not related to CCD or the level. Check your scales to see if the sensors need to be reset. Since I’ve done that, my truck rides almost as good as stock albeit with LT tires.

1E44C004-C3BE-4049-96B9-E04B626DB2FA.jpeg

D288FF20-2B3D-41A3-B64C-F58E80F06671.jpeg
What rims and tires are these?