Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor, 2019 VW Atlas, 2001 Land Cruiser
Occupation
Healthcare IT
Hey all,
I picked up my 2021 Tremor yesterday from a dealer in Colorado.

Had a decent experience, no MSRP + pricing, just straight up MSRP. In this Market I take that as a win for these currently rare builds.

Bought the extended "Ford" warranty $2355.00 72 months or 75000, not the dealer's warranty. They offered a lot more and higher prices but I had my documentation from my last Ford F150 pick up and said, I want this.

I originally ordered a 401A locally but after hearing the delays and my build date was 10/18. I figured I might get bumped to next year. Also The cloth interior seems to be different from the web site, and I decided the 402a was a better fit.

My truck came with all my wants (Pro Power, Sun roof, 12" screen, workspace, power tailgate, B&OO unleashed) The one item I was not looking for and was included with this one is the Ford CO-Pilot 360 ACTV 2.0 Prep. This is for self driving when Ford releases their software and then you have to pay 500.00 to activate the software.

Ride vs my 2020 2.7 XLT is amazingly more stable, sturdy, smooth, powerful. I had 33s on my XLT and it rode amazing, this is on a totally different level.

The overall Tech is amazing compared to anything I have ever owned. Cup Holders also lite up!

Will Level front end probably Friday of this week and post up.

Ford F-150 2021 Lead Foot Tremor delivered i-dN9MpF4-XL

Ford F-150 2021 Lead Foot Tremor delivered i-rWSnwvq-XL

Ford F-150 2021 Lead Foot Tremor delivered i-d96BRnR-XL

Ford F-150 2021 Lead Foot Tremor delivered i-MxjQnP5-XL

Ford F-150 2021 Lead Foot Tremor delivered i-dwjzdvV-XL

First Mod!

Ford F-150 2021 Lead Foot Tremor delivered i-8ctXcQX-XL

Ford F-150 2021 Lead Foot Tremor delivered i-N9NSww8-XL

Ford F-150 2021 Lead Foot Tremor delivered i-rDjhdXs-XL

Ford F-150 2021 Lead Foot Tremor delivered i-KSPpW5T-XL

Ford F-150 2021 Lead Foot Tremor delivered i-VPxBNNX-XL
Sponsored

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
Healthcare IT/Property Management
Dang nice, I'm in a similar situation. I have a 401A on order but a dealer local to me is offering MSRP on a 402A with all the same stuff minus Torsen. Suppose to arrive on 9/20.

OP
OP
ChrisSandstorm

ChrisSandstorm

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Healthcare IT
Dang nice, I'm in a similar situation. I have a 401A on order but a dealer local to me is offering MSRP on a 402A with all the same stuff minus Torsen. Suppose to arrive on 9/20.
Hands down I would jump on the 402a. I decided to bail on the Torsen. I have wheeled a lot of new rigs over the years, but man these are so nice... I am not sure how much I am going to push it in the desert with this 70+K purchase ..

I will upgrade to RCI sliders at some point, but that is really for protection from some mild off roading.

OP
OP
ChrisSandstorm

ChrisSandstorm

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Healthcare IT
If forgot to mention that I also ordered another Snugtop Rebel Topper in the same color. They are like 10 weeks out, so gonna be a while. Here is a pic of the snugtop on my 2020 XLT. The Snugtop toppers that fit a 2020 do not fit a 2021... Slight changes in the dimensions of the 2021 bed..

Ford F-150 2021 Lead Foot Tremor delivered i-4TTGz7K-XL

samb

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Tremor
Beautiful truck! Congrats!

FYI, a few days after I “activated” my truck through the Ford Pass app, I got a notification that Bluecruise was enabled. If you haven’t yet done so, you should activate.

Sponsored

OP
OP
ChrisSandstorm

ChrisSandstorm

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Healthcare IT
Beautiful truck! Congrats!

FYI, a few days after I “activated” my truck through the Ford Pass app, I got a notification that Bluecruise was enabled. If you haven’t yet done so, you should activate.
Sam, Thanks! I just checked says BlueCruise feature is now active! Have you tried it?

samb

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Tremor
Sam, Thanks! I just checked says BlueCruise feature is now active! Have you tried it?
For sure! Only works on the freeways near me. The lane centering is a little wonky. Seems to bounce off each side of the lane without finding and keeping the center. And I don’t quite trust it along construction barriers. But that’s on me. Go give it shot.

OP
OP
ChrisSandstorm

ChrisSandstorm

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Healthcare IT
For sure! Only works on the freeways near me. The lane centering is a little wonky. Seems to bounce off each side of the lane without finding and keeping the center. And I don’t quite trust it along construction barriers. But that’s on me. Go give it shot.
Cool, sales guy explained it to me. Wonder when we will get Co-Pilot??

Wvmtneer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Nice looking truck. That rake is terrible though. I wonder if the shocks are too long to remove the rear block instead of raising the front.

jwinthro

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 CG Lariat BAP 4x4
Occupation
Sales
@ChrisSandstorm

Would you mind sending more interior shots of the seats? I balked at getting the Tremor because some of the reviews made the seats look brown instead of black. I look at as many photos as you're willing to share!

FYI, great looking truck, I am sad they're cancelling Lead Foot for 2022.

Sponsored

mkinttrim

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat 4x4 501a
Occupation
retired
Nice truck. I got my Ford ESP premium 8 yr, 75k miles, with 200 deductible for $1335 includes lighting and 1st day rental

tonesto7

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat 502A | 3.5L PowerBoost
Occupation
IT Admin | Software Developer
Nice truck.
when you get a chance can you share a screenshot of the Sync4 version in your truck?
I'm curious to see what build they are shipping with because the newer F150 build allows you to activate the 360 cameras while driving. I'm trying to determine if it's because of the module firmware or if Sync update is required.

Thanks Again

Last edited:

Fredm2002

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Platinum Antimatter Blue; 2018 Edge 1984 V-65
Occupation
Education
Very nice build!!! Love the orange accents.

ryan79260

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Tremor (ordered)
Can I please, please, please, please... Get. My. Truck!!!!

These are awesome pics. Thanks for sharing!

OP
OP
ChrisSandstorm

ChrisSandstorm

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Healthcare IT
@ChrisSandstorm

Would you mind sending more interior shots of the seats? I balked at getting the Tremor because some of the reviews made the seats look brown instead of black. I look at as many photos as you're willing to share!

FYI, great looking truck, I am sad they're cancelling Lead Foot for 2022.
I have been slammed at work, especially after taking Tuesday off to get the truck. The leather is more of a dark, dark gray than black. I like it a lot. I think the stuff they spray on it kind messed with the leather a little. But it's only noticeable to me.
Sponsored