Sponsored

flynavy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 XLT
Occupation
Pilot
Any plans to mess with forscan? If so I’m curious what the tire size is. I just put 275/70/18 on and did forscan change but it’s a little off. I could copy your data and be on the money hopefully.
Sponsored

jwinthro

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 CG Lariat BAP 4x4
Occupation
Sales
I have been slammed at work, especially after taking Tuesday off to get the truck. The leather is more of a dark, dark gray than black. I like it a lot. I think the stuff they spray on it kind messed with the leather a little. But it's only noticeable to me.
No worries. Completely understand. What about this orange layer you see in all the videos that makes it look brown?? Lol

OP
OP
ChrisSandstorm

ChrisSandstorm

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor, 2019 VW Atlas, 2001 Land Cruiser
Occupation
Healthcare IT
No worries. Completely understand. What about this orange layer you see in all the videos that makes it look brown?? Lol
Oh that is the under section of the wholes, it looks darker and more inline with the other dark leather. It's not really noticeable, and those wholes shoot cool air on your ass and back, so that is really awesome!!

OP
OP
ChrisSandstorm

ChrisSandstorm

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Healthcare IT
Tonight on the way home from my son's hockey practice, we flogged the heck out of it on the freeway.. It hauls ass and the sound is really throaty. The B&O unleashes is amazing. I dont really hear anything out of the head rests but they are supposed to have speakers. Just seems like everytime I turn around there is some cool new feature we are exploring.

wayfarer556

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Powerboost 302A
With Lead Foot being depreciated in the 2022 model year, you got yourself a pretty unique truck! Congrats, that thing looks awesome.

Sponsored

jwinthro

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 CG Lariat BAP 4x4
Occupation
Sales
Tonight on the way home from my son's hockey practice, we flogged the heck out of it on the freeway.. It hauls ass and the sound is really throaty. The B&O unleashes is amazing. I dont really hear anything out of the head rests but they are supposed to have speakers. Just seems like everytime I turn around there is some cool new feature we are exploring.
Well I am almost sold…again. If you do get a chance would love to see more photos of the seats/interior

tonesto7

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat 502A | 3.5L PowerBoost
Occupation
IT Admin | Software Developer
Nice truck.
when you get a chance can you share a screenshot of the Sync4 version in your truck?
I'm curious to see what build they are shipping with because the newer F150 build allows you to activate the 360 cameras while driving. I'm trying to determine if it's because of the module firmware or if a SYNC4 update is required.

Thanks Again
I wanted to make sure my post didn't get lost in the shuffle :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
ChrisSandstorm

ChrisSandstorm

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Healthcare IT
I wanted to make sure my post didn't get lost in the shuffle :)
I will check, I can also access 360 cameras while driving, I use it alot while parking.

OP
OP
ChrisSandstorm

ChrisSandstorm

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Healthcare IT
Any plans to mess with forscan? If so I’m curious what the tire size is. I just put 275/70/18 on and did forscan change but it’s a little off. I could copy your data and be on the money hopefully.
It comes with 33s, I might do Forscan down the road if I decide to add 35s.

BlackCloud

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR PowerBoost
Occupation
Retired
I find that the speakers in the headrests are pretty subtle (hard to hear). They seem to help when I am on the telephone, which is remarkably clear in this truck, but maybe that's just me. I have the sound system adjusted to be centered just behind the front seats.

By the way, you can do a speaker test by simultaneously holding down the right-arrow button on the steering wheel and the right-arrow button on the radio panel. (The sound system has to be turned on.) It plays a single tone on each of the speakers. Tweeters are high, woofers are low. Some of them are a little hard to hear, but then again maybe that's me, after too much time around jets on aircraft carriers.

GREAT looking truck - congratulations - Lead Foot looks really nice, especially with that contrasting Tremor trim.

Sponsored

tonesto7

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat 502A | 3.5L PowerBoost
Occupation
IT Admin | Software Developer
In case it helps, my SYNC 4 Software version is 21136_PRODUCT, revision 134. Same truck, as far as I can tell.
Thanks... That's very helpful.
I really hope ford uses this well-publicized OTA system to bring early F150 software up to speed with the newer 2021 F150's (Job2).

Finger's Crossed. This will mean some of us can enable onboard scales, turn on the 360 cams at speed, and other undiscovered features.

Last edited: