GABAR

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
Congrats.

I hope it gives you many trouble free miles and years of service.

Did you check online with Lombard or Flood Ford on the Ford ESP?
Sponsored

BlackCloud

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR PowerBoost
Occupation
Retired
I took my truck in today to have them replace the entire Active Air Dam system. Like many others, it was caught "biting its lip" on retraction. It took about three months for the parts to arrive.

Meanwhile, I got to wander around the lot and check out the other cars. There were almost no new F150's, but then I ran cross this beauty. I love the orange on black (or lead foot) colors.
Ford F-150 2021 Lead Foot Tremor delivered IMG_1491

Nice looking trim!
Ford F-150 2021 Lead Foot Tremor delivered IMG_1488

This is a pretty basic truck. It still added up to $55,510 in the blue box. But then...
Ford F-150 2021 Lead Foot Tremor delivered IMG_1486

...they added $10,000 to the sticker price!
Ford F-150 2021 Lead Foot Tremor delivered IMG_1487

This is in Kirkland (Seattle), WA. Who knows how they might negotiate, but that's a pretty stiff starting point.

Regardless, the Tremor models are coming out as a gorgeous choice.

crvz

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor (order), 2019 M2
There would be a broad middle finger to that dealer had I stumbled onto that market adjustment. Maybe I should just be grateful that I don't need a truck immediately, I'd hate to be at the mercy of a seller. Likewise grateful my dealer was willing to take x-plan on a custom order.

ilkhan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Ford Escape Limted
It comes with 33s, I might do Forscan down the road if I decide to add 35s.
There are a lot of small quality of life changes you can make with forscan, not just tire size, aka turning off the symphony of bells and dings and dongs and honks whenever you turn on the truck, or close a door, or...

OP
OP
ChrisSandstorm

ChrisSandstorm

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor, 2019 VW Atlas, 2001 Land Cruiser
Occupation
Healthcare IT
There would be a broad middle finger to that dealer had I stumbled onto that market adjustment. Maybe I should just be grateful that I don't need a truck immediately, I'd hate to be at the mercy of a seller. Likewise grateful my dealer was willing to take x-plan on a custom order.
I don't care for market adjustment either. There are dealers out there not doing that. Autonation Ford in Highlands Ranch, CO for one! You can shop around and find the dealer not doing this in every state.

Sponsored

rgutierrez

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost Hybrid
Occupation
Sales for Ford
How did you get Propower onboard without being a Hybrid ?? I have a Hybrind Powerboost in Leadfoot and I worked for
ford until
I retired in July and ordered my new one with everything.

diesel97

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge
Occupation
electrical
How did you get Propower onboard without being a Hybrid ?? I have a Hybrind Powerboost in Leadfoot and I worked for
ford until
I retired in July and ordered my new one with everything.
The Propower is a 2Kw inverter that you can get on any engine(except the Powerboost) it is different than the hybrid PB

OP
OP
ChrisSandstorm

ChrisSandstorm

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Healthcare IT
I got mine for MSRP minus $2K for a Ford rebate I got in the mail. I was thrilled.
Rebate?? Tell me more... When did you buy it? Aug or Sept? I did not see any rebates in Ford's website.

SilverbackHobbit

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
IT Manager
Rebate?? Tell me more... When did you buy it? Aug or Sept? I did not see any rebates in Ford's website.
Honestly when I received the mailer a few weeks ago I was not in the market for a new truck, so I discarded it with the junk mail. Then a friend started asking about buying my FX4 and I started looking at what I would want to replace it with and stumbled across the Tremor. When I was in the buying/financing process they identified a $2K rebate that I had been offered, and applied it to the sticker price on my behalf. I just bought it on 9/8.
I'm not sure if this was a frequent buyer "come back" rebate or what. I'm just glad to get a little off the top. It's a lot of money for a truck, but a lot of truck, and I'll keep it for quite a while. (Sticker on mine was $72K)

OP
OP
ChrisSandstorm

ChrisSandstorm

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Healthcare IT
Honestly when I received the mailer a few weeks ago I was not in the market for a new truck, so I discarded it with the junk mail. Then a friend started asking about buying my FX4 and I started looking at what I would want to replace it with and stumbled across the Tremor. When I was in the buying/financing process they identified a $2K rebate that I had been offered, and applied it to the sticker price on my behalf. I just bought it on 9/8.
I'm not sure if this was a frequent buyer "come back" rebate or what. I'm just glad to get a little off the top. It's a lot of money for a truck, but a lot of truck, and I'll keep it for quite a while. (Sticker on mine was $72K)
Ahh, that is pretty cool.. I did not receive any offers like that. I traded in my 2020 XLT F150. Sticker on my Tremor was 71.5. So similar to you. I agree a lot of money for a truck but yes it is a lot of Truck!
Sponsored