First Name
Grady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat hybrid powerboost
Occupation
Senior Principal Cyber Systems Administrator
If you have the Ford Pass App the points should be listed in it or Ford.com account. If not get your dealer to add them.

Kaipo

First Name
Zane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT Sport 4x4 Ledfoot Grey
Michael looks great.
I ordered mine from Lakeland Ford end of June and picked it up last week. Getting mine leveled today at the dealer using my Ford points.
How many points did that fake?

PappyG

First Name
Grady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat hybrid powerboost
Occupation
Senior Principal Cyber Systems Administrator
well ended up using 50,000 pts to install wheel well liners. The service department said they could not install level kit because they interfere with sensors…

ItsSkoog

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 4x4 Lariat Sport
Love this setup! How well does the grey on the spokes match the sport grille and fender vent color? Seems really close. Also when you said you were rubbing full turn was that on the front and rear crash bars or plastic? Thanks in advance!

OP
OP
DJMichaelJenks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Space White 4x4 Sport
Love this setup! How well does the grey on the spokes match the sport grille and fender vent color? Seems really close. Also when you said you were rubbing full turn was that on the front and rear crash bars or plastic? Thanks in advance!
The Grey is super close... I didn't want to go "All Black" with the wheels, I wanted to accent the color of the truck... it definitely rubs on from about 3/4 to full turn only in reverse on the crash bars, slight inconvenience for the set up IMO. I'm creeping up on 10K now and have had no issues and love the truck! Hope this helps and sorry for the delay
Sponsored