Sponsored

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Good evening, guys! I was perusing YouTube and came across this video from Keep It Dirty Off Road who provide a pretty in-depth look at the interior and suspension of the all new 2021 Ford F-150 Raptor. Enjoy!

Sponsored

Honeybadger

First Name
Zero
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘17 Explorer Platinum ‘17 Fusion Energi Platinium
Watched it week ago or so, they did a great job going under and inside the trucks for us to get a good sense of everything. They just posted an update video on the actual event that this was at going over the activities etc, seems like a really well done event. was very helpful video in helping me chose color for my own order.

OP
OP
Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Watched it week ago or so, they did a great job going under and inside the trucks for us to get a good sense of everything. They just posted an update video on the actual event that this was at going over the activities etc, seems like a really well done event. was very helpful video in helping me chose color for my own order.

Yeah, I looked and looked in here, but didn’t look like anyone had posted it on the forum yet. I wanted to share this with you guys stat!
Sponsored