Sponsored

2021 Ford F-150 Build & Price Configurator When?

Roger350

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Evo MR, 2015 Sonata Hybrid, 2007 Tahoe - Being Replaced by 2021 F-150
Occupation
Engineer
If you go to Costcoauto.com you can build a 2021. I cannot get the page to save my configuration. You can generate a MSRP and dealer invoice.
Where do the Costco buyng service prices typically end up, as far as how much above or below invoice?
Sponsored

OP
OP

DavidO

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Marketing
Yea was able to build but no pics to go along. I know I'm petty but I just like to see how the different trim levels look, etc.

mclroy

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Analyst
If you go to Costcoauto.com you can build a 2021. I cannot get the page to save my configuration. You can generate a MSRP and dealer invoice.
Thank you dude. It's very usefull. Almost like the Ford one.?

mblatz

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Ranger
Woah, thanks for the heads up! While not quite as nice as the real thing, this is way better than adding everything up yourself using the price list and dealer ordering guide etc. It also helps clarify which packages come with what included options etc, you can see the boxes update with "included" and "required" options as you select packages. Very nice.

Sponsored

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Yeah, definitely got some "disconnects" like not having a strict interior limit on Sport pkgs