Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150, Audi e-tron
Occupation
DSI custom vehicles manager
Hey All,

I handle Dealer upfits for Ford dealers.... We do preload builds for dealers stock and i need some ideas of what you guys like to add to your trucks and what you would like to see on trucks to eliminate the hassle of getting stuff done yourself and just purchasing a truck already done with a full warranty that includes a warranty for causal parts. Right now we do basic builds like 2.5" and 4" lifts with 17"-20" wheels and 33"-35" tires..... would more options like a rack with a tent, exhaust, upgraded gear ratio, engine mods or anything be appealing to buy already outfitted on a truck? Let me know anything you would like to see, because i want to get more of any aftermarket touch/look to these trucks instead of just a level kit and bigger wheels/tires that all look the same.
Sponsored

diesel97

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge
Occupation
electrical
Hey All,

I handle Dealer upfits for Ford dealers.... We do preload builds for dealers stock and i need some ideas of what you guys like to add to your trucks and what you would like to see on trucks to eliminate the hassle of getting stuff done yourself and just purchasing a truck already done with a full warranty that includes a warranty for causal parts. Right now we do basic builds like 2.5" and 4" lifts with 17"-20" wheels and 33"-35" tires..... would more options like a rack with a tent, exhaust, upgraded gear ratio, engine mods or anything be appealing to buy already outfitted on a truck? Let me know anything you would like to see, because i want to get more of any aftermarket touch/look to these trucks instead of just a level kit and bigger wheels/tires that all look the same.
A rear window that slides DOWN the whole window like FORD accessories use too.