First Name
Hector
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Tremor
Super Duty Full Brightness DRL - 726 - 42 - 01

x2x2 - xxxx - xxxx

My Tremor came with a 2K Generator, after I did the mod I got a message about my generator

Pro Power Onboard is currently unavailable. Reset the system using the SYNC screen. See owner’s manual for details.

After that I got another message,

Pro Power on board turned off.

Pro Power Onboard detected a ground fault. Reset the system using the SYNC screen.

Took it to ford service and I was informed that it’s a known software update issue, connect to Wifi and do an OTA update from home don’t have to go to any dealer, they gave me a print out about the recall. Will post a picture of the recall once I pick up my truck.
Sponsored

geeked

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Marketing
Super Duty Full Brightness DRL - 726 - 42 - 01

x2x2 - xxxx - xxxx

My Tremor came with a 2K Generator, after I did the mod I got a message about my generator

Pro Power Onboard is currently unavailable. Reset the system using the SYNC screen. See owner’s manual for details.

After that I got another message,

Pro Power on board turned off.

Pro Power Onboard detected a ground fault. Reset the system using the SYNC screen.

Took it to ford service and I was informed that it’s a known software update issue, connect to Wifi and do an OTA update from home don’t have to go to any dealer, they gave me a print out about the recall. Will post a picture of the recall once I pick up my truck.
It's been a minute. Any update on this?

OP
OP
Hectort713

Hectort713

First Name
Hector
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Tremor
I did state in the previous comment that it’s an Over the air update that ford has to do, and well ford has not sent me any update, every time I turn my truck on I check to see if there's any updates but no luck, I also check on the website, Sync Updates, and also nothing as of right now, so I cannot update you on something that I have no control over, once I get an update, I will update y’all. I know people has already gotten updates but I am not one of them. Sorry for the wait, also as previously stated for did say that it doesn’t affect the vehicle performance and to continue to use the vehicle as normal.
Sponsored