2021 F150 Order Help

brodeo007

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT FX4
So I ordered my 2021 F150 XLT on 2/3/21. Was supposed to be delivered to my dealership on 4/26/21. Needless to say it never showed up. Now marked to be delivered on 5/23/21 yet it is still "In Production". Does anyone out there have any serious answers to these orders because I'm losing confidence in my salesman as a reliable source and Ford customer relations is useless.
Sponsored

RedTXV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 SQ Limited
Join the club.

Hit “new post” in the top left corner and you’ll find multiple threads with many that have been waiting for their trucks with your same scenario. Some much longer.

bulger81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Truck
Was it this Ford tracker on this site that said it was suppose to be delivered? or was it the dealer who told you that ur truck delivery ETA ?
My dealership told me my truck was suppose to be built on the 13th but it was built sooner. My ship date was 3 days ago 15 day transit according to this tracker....not sure if Ill get my truck in the 15 days, but I hope it will

DeliveryJay

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 f150
Occupation
Driver
Best estimate for your vehicle these days is to add 3 months to when you think itll come and forget about it

bulger81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Truck
Ford is either surprising people with early Truck deliveries, or long wait times... it’s the yr of wanting to drive up to the factory to built ur own truck..

Sponsored

OP
OP

brodeo007

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT FX4
Was it this Ford tracker on this site that said it was suppose to be delivered? or was it the dealer who told you that ur truck delivery ETA ?
My dealership told me my truck was suppose to be built on the 13th but it was built sooner. My ship date was 3 days ago 15 day transit according to this tracker....not sure if Ill get my truck in the 15 days, but I hope it will
My salesman gave me the date of 4/26/2021 before the website ever did. Now the website gave me the delivery date of 5/23/2021. Strange thing is it used to give me a day countdown starting at 21 days. It lasted for about a week now no longer does it as well as my window sticker is now disabled and has been for about 2 weeks. Yet the website and my salesman both says the 23rd is the day but it is still marked "In Production". My truck was originally supposed to go into production 3/22/21 but didn't until 3/30/21. It has a date of 4/22/21 under the "In Production" phase. has been that way ever since.

OP
OP

brodeo007

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT FX4
Sounds like you might be one of the lucky ones. My truck went into production on3/30/21 and hasn't moved from that phase since

mstfld

First Name
stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum F150 5.0-2022 edge
Occupation
retired
mine was ordered 11/16 built 3/17 still no truck

OP
OP

brodeo007

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT FX4
Status update. After paying my salesman a visit I had the sales manager reach out to their rep at the plant and was given a new delivery date of 6/1/2021-6/7/2021 for my truck which is 9 more days than the website has now. The sales manager said they guarantee that my truck will be in fact delivered to the dealership between those dates as per their rep. Fingers crossed that hopefully my wait is almost over.

bulger81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Truck
Sounds like you might be one of the lucky ones. My truck went into production on3/30/21 and hasn't moved from that phase since
maybe It was bc I was the only one with Baja tan interior..or bc I didn’t get every option in the book, it got build quicker, I just glad to avoid any winter builds, now I’ll get the chance prevent rust if possible.
Sponsored