First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Explorer, 2021 VW ID.4, 2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
CyberSecurity Engineer
Dude!!! Your truck looks really good! I’m putting the down pay on a 2.5” and 34” package for my lariat. Question - how do you go about recalibrating the cameras / auto drive functions? That’s my only worry - but sounds like you resolved. Way to go on classy upgrades!
The customs guy at the dealership said they did the alignment, made sure the auto adjusting lights were good, and "ran a learning on the lane keep and camera systems". Not exactly sure how they do that but seem sto be some process they can kick off to re-calibrate.

OP
OP
xXChartmanXx

xXChartmanXx

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Explorer, 2021 VW ID.4, 2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
CyberSecurity Engineer
Thank you for sharing...I love the look of your F150!!! I am curious on how you might compare the ride quality as compared to stock, and how you may attribute any difference between the 4" lift or the 35x12.5 ridge grapplers?
It's very close to stock (although my 4" has the FOX 2.0's in the rear). The only difference is the center of gravity is slightly higher so you get a little more roll on turns. Bumps and pot holes and driveways all feel the same. The tires are fantastic. Can't say enough about how good they feel and how quiet they are for 35's.

Last edited:

oldrayseasoning

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 PowerBoost XLT
Occupation
Chef
For 150 miles before the lift was doing 19-24 depending on my grandma level per trip. Now i'm doing 16-20. So it cost me 3-4 MPG. Think it would be a tad better on a long hwy trip. So it sucks to lose the mpg but actually amazing to have a 4" lifted truck on 35's that can hit 20 mpg ever.
This is music to my ears! Im doing a 3" rough country lift with 34" Cooper At3 XLT's on 17" Black Rhino Abrams wheels for my just acquired 2021 PowerBoost XLT. Really glad to hear that 20mpg is by no means out of the question! Great looking truck, mine is Leadfoot too, such a good color....

NVSTG8R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F150 Platinum, 2021 F150 Limited
Occupation
Retired Fire, Bomb, & Arson
Love your truck. About to do pretty close to the same to mine. Just picked it up two weeks ago. Ordered it April 1st. Took over 8 months. Ugh. Love seeing the builds, can't wait to get started on mine.
Sponsored