First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 Subaru, 21 f150 502a ecoboost
Occupation
Utility maintenance worker
A little off subject, lol. But I’ve been struggling to pull the trigger on window vent visors. What brand do you have and how do you like them?

OP
OP
xXReynoldsXx

xXReynoldsXx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 4wd F 150 Powerboost

Sponsored

nearly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Those look like the Rough Country Vertex. Did you do adjustable in the rear too? How's it ride?

OP
OP
xXReynoldsXx

xXReynoldsXx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Those look like the Rough Country Vertex. Did you do adjustable in the rear too? How's it ride?
Yes, the entire RC 6" coil over kit with adjustable reservoir shock in the rear. Rides absolutely awesome. I am still making adjustments and will tighten everything back down in about 200 miles. Should be good to go for a bit. I love the clearance I have with the new knuckles that came with the kit.

OP
OP
xXReynoldsXx

xXReynoldsXx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
How is your gas mileage after the lift and tires? What were you getting before?
Before I was getting about 23mpg with a very conservative throttle. Now I am currently in the process of teaching the computer to adjust from thinking it is towing, to this is normal operations. It was down around 13.5mpg at first and now already increasing to 16mpg. My math when done, should be about 18-19 mpg.

SPARKY150

First Name
Dalton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Electrician
Before I was getting about 23mpg with a very conservative throttle. Now I am currently in the process of teaching the computer to adjust from thinking it is towing, to this is normal operations. It was down around 13.5mpg at first and now already increasing to 16mpg. My math when done, should be about 18-19 mpg.
That’s not bad for 35s on a 6in lift. 16 is what a lot of regular trucks get stock depending on driver.

Sponsored

SPARKY150

First Name
Dalton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Electrician
Any
update on how your mileage is? Has it gone up and flattened out yet?

OleCuss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch PowerBoost
Nice job on the lift!

I'd consider that for off-road use. The problem is that I want to tow so the lift is sub-optimal for me. The wife is short as well so she wouldn't like climbing into the thing with a lift like that.

But I like the look and I would really like the off-road ability that should get you!

OP
OP
xXReynoldsXx

xXReynoldsXx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I hear that. Been married 26 years today! Grateful my wife has allowed me to do so and gets in all the time anon complaints. Im making a stool she can grab under the street with a line on it. So when she is in the seat. She just lifts the line and stows under the seat. Also, i will be towing but I will keep it under the normal 12,000lbs for sure. probably keep it below 7-6000 lbs.

OleCuss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch PowerBoost
I hear that. Been married 26 years today! Grateful my wife has allowed me to do so and gets in all the time anon complaints. Im making a stool she can grab under the street with a line on it. So when she is in the seat. She just lifts the line and stows under the seat. Also, i will be towing but I will keep it under the normal 12,000lbs for sure. probably keep it below 7-6000 lbs.
Congrats on the 26!
Sponsored