First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 platinum powerboost
Occupation
Retired
I just got mine this very hour. I love the look. What else have you done? Mine is staying tucked away in the garage until I do these things. Mine is same color BTW. It came with tow mirrors. I didn't think I woukd like them but I'm starting to warm up

Jimi

First Name
Jimi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat Powerboost 502a Sport appearance
Occupation
Owner/Driver
Those look like the Rough Country Vertex. Did you do adjustable in the rear too? How's it ride?
Hi Nearly,love the stance of your Powerboost. I received my 2023, 502a Lariat Sport Powerboost 1/21/23. I also wanted to lower my rear end, to try and level it out with the front. Please give me your suggestions. Thank you. Great looking truck. 👍

Jimi

First Name
Jimi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Owner/Driver
How is your gas mileage after the lift and tires? What were you getting before?
Hi Sparky150, great looking truck and that stance is PERFECT. I received my 2023 502a Lariat Sport Powerboost on 1/21/23, and I also wanted to lower my rear end to possibly level out with the front end. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Again great looking truck. 👍

SPARKY150

First Name
Dalton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Electrician
Hi Sparky150, great looking truck and that stance is PERFECT. I received my 2023 502a Lariat Sport Powerboost on 1/21/23, and I also wanted to lower my rear end to possibly level out with the front end. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Again great looking truck. 👍
Hey man, unfortunately I’m almost never on here because I had to lemon law my truck, but. If you look at my profile I go in to extreme detail on the build. It was a reafylift 3.5” SST lift but I did not install the rear lift blocks. Barely squatted the truck and it sat perfectly to my tastes

Sponsored

Jimi

First Name
Jimi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Owner/Driver
Hey man, unfortunately I’m almost never on here because I had to lemon law my truck, but. If you look at my profile I go in to extreme detail on the build. It was a reafylift 3.5” SST lift but I did not install the rear lift blocks. Barely squatted the truck and it sat perfectly to my tastes
Ok thanks, sorry to hear about the lemon troubles, good luck

Calson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150
Curious as to why you would buy a more fuel efficient powerboost truck and then lift it and have worse fuel economy than with a standard non-hybrid truck?

Sarynnus

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Curious as to why you would buy a more fuel efficient powerboost truck and then lift it and have worse fuel economy than with a standard non-hybrid truck?
Nobody lifts a truck for the purpose to decrease fuel economy. I haven't met a single person who said "My truck was too fuel efficient, I wanted more reward points at the fuel pumps".

I'm sure you already know the answer to the question you asked, but I guess I'll answer the question for OP. Many people lift trucks for multiple different reasons. Higher ground clearance for better off road performance, fitting larger more aggressive tires for better traction and handling in rougher road conditions, and/or simply looks.

Why lift a Powerboost? Same reasons as mentioned above plus, 7.2KW Pro Power Onboard, able to have the engine turned off and still have all the electrical systems running including air conditioning, and increased torque and horsepower from the electric motor. Getting 15MPG with a 6 inch lift is good fuel economy compared to other non-powerboost trucks with similar setups.
Sponsored