2021 F150 Forscan

pigpen23

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I’m wondering if anyone has tried and successfully done any modifications to their 2021’s yet? Need to get rid of this stupid auto start/stop and enable Bambi mode at the least!

It seems that the latest version of Forscan supports the 2021‘s now.
Sponsored

platinum99

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 Platinum 702A
I’m wondering if anyone has tried and successfully done any modifications to their 2021’s yet? Need to get rid of this stupid auto start/stop and enable Bambi mode at the least!

It seems that the latest version of Forscan supports the 2021‘s now.

Bambi mode should work haven't tried yet. And start/stop can be turned off nut a message pops up all the time about the charging system or something. I would say to go check this out https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/thr...eliminator-for-2021-f-150-now-available.1331/

zdjelar

First Name
Saša
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited (AMB)
Occupation
Energy
Following. My Limited arrives in two weeks and I’d like do a few things right away.

- recalibrate speedometer for new wheel/tire size
- Bambi

OP
OP

pigpen23

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150

Jposey

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum FX4 V8 3.73
Does anybody know if there is a way to get rid of the timer on the ac recirc mode? Like a setting in forscan? It’s a long shot, I know, but I’m tired of smelling all the smells of the road over my new truck smell.

Sponsored

Roger350

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Evo MR, 2015 Sonata Hybrid, 2007 Tahoe - Being Replaced by 2021 F-150
Occupation
Engineer
high beams, low beams, and fog lights.
So when you switch to High Beams, It leaves the Low Beams lit, and you can also independently put your fog lights on, regardless of high or low?

Does this impact the automatic High Beams?

OP
OP

pigpen23

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
IIRC you still have control of your fog lights. No clue how it effects the auto high beams, but if I get time to play with it tonight, I’ll let you know.

Sponsored

ZWARRIOR

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat 501A 2.7l
Occupation
Software Engineer
I never used Forscan before. Are there like Developer tools and stuff to code your own? Or is it all pre-determines stuff

OP
OP

pigpen23

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Basically you download the forscan program, hook up to your truck via the OBDI2 port, then you a change values in the predetermined codes. It’s very straightforward if you know the values you need to change.

Zyvin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Crew, FX4, Lariat
I never used Forscan before. Are there like Developer tools and stuff to code your own? Or is it all pre-determines stuff
I don’t think you can rewrite any algorithms, it simply lets you select from the various options from each module. It does so in hex code but the newer versions use a front end in plain English to make it easier to use. For instance, you can change the country code in the gps to a country that allows you to enter destinations in motion, change tire sizes, set time limits on USB power ports, etc. All are already options within the modules, you are just selecting which one you want to use.

ZWARRIOR

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat 501A 2.7l
Occupation
Software Engineer
Basically you download the forscan program, hook up to your truck via the OBDI2 port, then you a change values in the predetermined codes. It’s very straightforward if you know the values you need to change.
ohhhhhhhh I wanted to try to do dumb things like have the truck turn on when I opened the door and the key is close of course. Or make sure my truck always changes to the icons I wanted on the dash, since I heard that it reverts back to default on turning it on.

that may void warranty but it would be fun to do.

Agashi25

First Name
Arban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT PP CO
Anyone know if Forscan will let them fully disable the alarm/motion sensors?

My truck keeps reverting back to motion sensors ON and I’m getting my alarm going off at night driving me nuts lol
Sponsored