Sponsored

2021 F150 AMP Research PowerStep Plug-N-Play Running Boards 76152-01A

Stage3Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 STX CrewCab 4x4
IN stock and ready to ship for anyone in the market, shoot me a message for Forum only discounted pricing!

Ford F-150 2021 F150 AMP Research PowerStep Plug-N-Play Running Boards 76152-01A 1627600980111

Highlights:
  • Powered side steps that automatically fold up and down
  • Fold tight against your truck's body when doors are closed
  • Motors drop the steps when the doors open
  • Provide much easier access to your cab
  • Perfect for stock, leveled, and lifted trucks
  • Plug-and-play OBD-II connector for operation
  • LED courtesy lights
  • Straightforward install with no cutting or drilling
  • Comes with hardware and instructions
High-Quality Powered Side Steps For Your F150
The AMP Research Powered Running Boards are the crown jewels of the side step/running board world, and this kit for F150 trucks is one of the cleanest, high-tech, and ergonomic ways to make getting in and out of your tough F150 truck that much easier. These steps feature an electric motor assembly and a hinged design that allows these steps to fold up and tuck against your F150's frame while driving and then instantly unfold them into place when you park or unlock your truck. As soon as you're in your truck and close your doors, the steps fold back under the truck to give you improved aerodynamics while driving and a much sleeker, clean look than other traditional side steps and running board assemblies. AMP's Powered Running Boards are also some of the toughest, highest-quality steps on the market and can handle any application while being able to support up to 600lbs of total weight. This version even comes with Plug-and-Play Wiring and an OBD-II connector that make it extremely easy to install. The AMP Research F150 Powered Steps are the perfect solution for getting in and out your truck, especially if it's aggressively lifted and/or running larger wheels and tires. Legendary AMP Research Quality and Toughness
The AMP Research Powered Steps are built extremely tough and can shrug off the toughest applications and harshest climates. The boards themselves are manufactured from aircraft-grade die-cast aluminum that is then powder coated and Teflon coated to resist damage, corrosion, wear, and discoloration. Each step comes standard with stainless steel pivot pins and full-length internal ribs to handle extremely heavy weights. The electric motors that allow the step to fold and unfold are entirely weatherproof and come with a full wiring harness for tapping into your F150's electrical system. AMP's steps also come with built-in LEDs for area and courtesy lighting.

Fitment:2021 F150
Cab Fitment: the steps are meant to fit SuperCrew F150 models out of the box, and will require trimming to fit SuperCab and Standard Cab F150 models.
OBD-II Connector: The Plug-and-Play AMP Power Steps use an OBD-II connector and aren't compatible with dashboard monitors, unless used with the AMP ODB-II Pass Through Harness (76404-01A).

Warranty: AMP Research is so confident in their PowerSteps that they are backed by a 5 Year/60,000 Mile Warranty.
Sponsored

SmokinOkie

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat
IN stock and ready to ship for anyone in the market, shoot me a message for Forum only discounted pricing!

1627600980111.png

Highlights:
  • Powered side steps that automatically fold up and down
  • Fold tight against your truck's body when doors are closed
  • Motors drop the steps when the doors open
  • Provide much easier access to your cab
  • Perfect for stock, leveled, and lifted trucks
  • Plug-and-play OBD-II connector for operation
  • LED courtesy lights
  • Straightforward install with no cutting or drilling
  • Comes with hardware and instructions
High-Quality Powered Side Steps For Your F150
The AMP Research Powered Running Boards are the crown jewels of the side step/running board world, and this kit for F150 trucks is one of the cleanest, high-tech, and ergonomic ways to make getting in and out of your tough F150 truck that much easier. These steps feature an electric motor assembly and a hinged design that allows these steps to fold up and tuck against your F150's frame while driving and then instantly unfold them into place when you park or unlock your truck. As soon as you're in your truck and close your doors, the steps fold back under the truck to give you improved aerodynamics while driving and a much sleeker, clean look than other traditional side steps and running board assemblies. AMP's Powered Running Boards are also some of the toughest, highest-quality steps on the market and can handle any application while being able to support up to 600lbs of total weight. This version even comes with Plug-and-Play Wiring and an OBD-II connector that make it extremely easy to install. The AMP Research F150 Powered Steps are the perfect solution for getting in and out your truck, especially if it's aggressively lifted and/or running larger wheels and tires. Legendary AMP Research Quality and Toughness
The AMP Research Powered Steps are built extremely tough and can shrug off the toughest applications and harshest climates. The boards themselves are manufactured from aircraft-grade die-cast aluminum that is then powder coated and Teflon coated to resist damage, corrosion, wear, and discoloration. Each step comes standard with stainless steel pivot pins and full-length internal ribs to handle extremely heavy weights. The electric motors that allow the step to fold and unfold are entirely weatherproof and come with a full wiring harness for tapping into your F150's electrical system. AMP's steps also come with built-in LEDs for area and courtesy lighting.

Fitment:2021 F150
Cab Fitment: the steps are meant to fit SuperCrew F150 models out of the box, and will require trimming to fit SuperCab and Standard Cab F150 models.
OBD-II Connector: The Plug-and-Play AMP Power Steps use an OBD-II connector and aren't compatible with dashboard monitors, unless used with the AMP ODB-II Pass Through Harness (76404-01A).

Warranty: AMP Research is so confident in their PowerSteps that they are backed by a 5 Year/60,000 Mile Warranty.
interested in the special pricing

OP
OP
Stage3Motorsports

Stage3Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Thank you everyone for your support.

Still 6 in stock and shipping today if anyone is interested shoot me a message.

Have a great weekend.

Frank

Sponsored

Vegas21

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Iconic Silver
Thank you everyone for your support.

Still 6 in stock and shipping today if anyone is interested shoot me a message.

Have a great weekend.

Frank
Could you also send me pricing quote? Do you have a military discount?

OP
OP
Stage3Motorsports

Stage3Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Could you also send me pricing quote? Do you have a military discount?
We do offer a military discount, pricing sent.

OP
OP
Stage3Motorsports

Stage3Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Down to 1 more set if anyone is interested. Im holding it for the forum and the first person to contact me gets it.

Everyone I was talking to has been messaged.
Frank

emsmedic31

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT SCREW Sport 4x4 Rapid Red
Pricing please. I’m not military, but am a Critical Care Paramedic if you offer those type discounts?

dhrandy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1950 Plymouth, 2021 F-150 Lariat 500a
Occupation
Engineering Tech
If I only had my truck... Will you be getting more in?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Stage3Motorsports

Stage3Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pricing please. I’m not military, but am a Critical Care Paramedic if you offer those type discounts?
Pricing will be sent in a minute

If I only had my truck... Will you be getting more in?
They are a stocking item, so yes, but right now with lead times from manufacturers I dont have an exact date available.

OP
OP
Stage3Motorsports

Stage3Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I have 1 set on hold at the moment, if anyone else is interested let me know before the end of the day, otherwise its going back in general stock for sale on the web.

Billy231

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerstroke
Occupation
Retired
I am as well and I even called.... still waiting....
Sponsored