Sponsored

RCR001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
XLT tow mirrors here , no chrome or auto fold. I manually push them in if I have to ! would be a issue if I had to do it daily, but I don't
Sponsored

Agashi25

First Name
Arban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT PP CO
What color did you order? I have an Agate Black Lariat Sport with Tow Mirrors on order. I'm expecting no chrome on the tow mirrors.
Same combo for me. I’m also expecting all black no chrome.
It’s being built tmrw so shouldn’t be too long and I’ll see it in person

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Same combo for me. I’m also expecting all black no chrome.
It’s being built tmrw so shouldn’t be too long and I’ll see it in person
Guys I have a feeling that if your mirror description says chrome caps (due to power folding) that you get chrome caps. The Build & Price render for Lariat sports appear to be wrong. It is Black/Manual or Chrome/Powered. And Lariat and up has powered as standard feature (I thought maybe 500A had manual but I was wrong).

Agashi25

First Name
Arban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT PP CO
Guys I have a feeling that if your mirror description says chrome caps (due to power folding) that you get chrome caps. The Build & Price render for Lariat sports appear to be wrong. It is Black/Manual or Chrome/Powered. And Lariat and up has powered as standard feature (I thought maybe 500A had manual but I was wrong).
Probably, still hoping they’re not! Because of Sport. But if they are that’s gonna be the first mod I do. ?

Sponsored

aika1

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
'21 F-150, '08 4Runner, '66 LeMans, '21 CanAm X3
Occupation
sales idiot
Probably, still hoping they’re not! Because of Sport. But if they are that’s gonna be the first mod I do. ?
The photo I posted with chrome caps is a Lariat sport. I just saw it again this evening.

Agashi25

First Name
Arban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT PP CO
The photo I posted with chrome caps is a Lariat sport. I just saw it again this evening.
Those headlights don’t look like the Lariat ones.

Unless that’s what the 500A and 501A look like? I know for sure 502A does not have those headlights.

Last edited:

aika1

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Occupation
sales idiot
Those headlights don’t look like the Lariat ones.

Unless that’s what the 500A and 501A look like? I know for sure 502A does not have those headlights.
LED projectors? They sure do, in the lariat high package. The standard and mid lariat have the LED reflectors. You may be thinking of other photos. If you go to page one of this thread, knickell posted my photos of a space white lariat sport high package with chrome mirrors. And LED projectors.

aika1

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Occupation
sales idiot
Yeah there’s a chance. I posted the photos originally in the space white thread. Here ya go.

0FA7547D-C8D0-499C-8275-8BAD9295CCB3.jpeg

9DFE57A7-9121-4939-B156-44AA9A1CB311.jpeg
I’m looking through this window sticker again and it may be for one of the other space white trucks that they had. I’m not seeing the sport appearance package added on here, but the other packages are correct. The truck in the photos is a 502a with a sport package too.

Sponsored

papa.charlie

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat SCrew F-150 PB FX4
LED projectors? They sure do, in the lariat high package. The standard and mid lariat have the LED reflectors. You may be thinking of other photos. If you go to page one of this thread, knickell posted my photos of a space white lariat sport high package with chrome mirrors. And LED projectors.
To add to this- I've also posted two photos (pg 1), of Lariat Sports 502a, specifically one in agate black that HAS chrome caps.

I second this, I have yet to see power folding tow mirrors that have the black caps. Although I'm really hoping for someone to show me otherwise cause man, imo the chrome on the Sport models looks awful. C'mon Ford...

RWATE

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Funny story, I originally bought That truck in the first two pics. later went to another dealer because I changed from the 5.0 to the 3.5 Eco boost. I ended up with the tow mirrors on the new one , if u have any questions let me know. I have towed several time and like them, they work well.
How much different have you found with the tow mirrors? Can you really see the trailer tires with them? I would have to purchase a replacement, which will cost $2k. Lots of $$$. But i can't find any other options.

sglide05

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT
Here's mine.
Ford F-150 2021 F-150 with Tow Mirrors 20210122_135943 (2)
Ford F-150 2021 F-150 with Tow Mirrors 20210122_135956 (2)

texag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Silverado
Apologies if this has been asked and answered already but will the tow mirrors be available to buy/install aftermarket? I got a KR but didn’t want to pay the extra $s for the tow package required for the tow mirrors as I don’t plan on doing much towing outside of small utility & boat trailers. I’m kind of regretting that decision now. I’ll have the 360 camera standard mirrors but would really like to swap those out eventually down the line.

don.mullins

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 3.5 Powerboost Platinum
Apologies if this has been asked and answered already but will the tow mirrors be available to buy/install aftermarket? I got a KR but didn’t want to pay the extra $s for the tow package required for the tow mirrors as I don’t plan on doing much towing outside of small utility & boat trailers. I’m kind of regretting that decision now. I’ll have the 360 camera standard mirrors but would really like to swap those out eventually down the line.
The 2020 (at least) F-150 tow mirrors are available as a Ford Parts kit that can be purchaced through a dealership for ~$1100.00. I was told there would a a kit for the 2021, it just hasn’t been released yet.

I wanted them as well, but found a truck with everything else I wanted. They lowered the price of my truck down $1000.00 to seal the deal. If I decide I must have them, I will buy them later.
Sponsored