Sponsored

shdobxr

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat, 2003 Honda S2000
Also looks like I don't have the brace. (seen here Ford Rear Underseat Brace ) which you can see on this amazon undertry it recommends you having it.

Here is a particular unit I am looking at potentially buying

Ford F-150 2021 F-150 underseat lock box bin 1627150845322
Sponsored

OP
OP
Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Howdy Fellas. First post on here.

So with the pro power 2kW exhaust fan pointing toward the driver side, I would think rear under seat storage units like this should be no problem. Or am I missing something? FWIW, the passenger side has a smaller looking unit as well. Tho I don't think it has a fan. :unsure: (runs to truck to look)

42F10808-6AB9-4066-A410-245D9386E30D.jpeg

Welcome to the forum!

I agree it should not be an issue, but early builds like mine locked you out of getting the ProPower On Board and the storage combined.

shdobxr

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat, 2003 Honda S2000
Welcome to the forum!

I agree it should not be an issue, but early builds like mine locked you out of getting the ProPower On Board and the storage combined.
Thanks for the welcome.

Indeed when I first heard the fan, it reminded me of a motherboard fan (when I turned off the car) then realized where/what it was emanating from.

Whoskyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
What is the part # for the under seat storage lockable?

mschiraldi

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport 2.7 SCREW
Does anyone have the dimesions of the space inside the bin? Looking to get a hard gun case and need to know what fits.

Sponsored

Touringsedan

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Hybrid
Occupation
Retired
Guys, do you have to remove the seat to access these, or just push it up against the backrest? This looks like a great option, unless you have to take out the seats every time you want to remove something!
Does anyone have the part numbers for this storage. I purchased a used 2021 with 4600 miles on it and found out the box was not in the truck. The truck was 9 months old and already pieces are missing. The floor is designed to have the box so I was hoping I could get a new one. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Shyrax

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 F150 Limited
Occupation
IT Management
This is what I was sent by a dealer when I was pricing the fold flat storage. None of the numbers seem to pull up the part when googling though. I was quoted $944 by both dealers.

Ford F-150 2021 F-150 underseat lock box bin underseat

Lion Vu

First Name
Lio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Car
Occupation
lead
I'm amazed at what you share with the pictures. I think I love your car as much as I love Goodgame Empire and I will have it in the future

Touringsedan

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
This is what I was sent by a dealer when I was pricing the fold flat storage. None of the numbers seem to pull up the part when googling though. I was quoted $944 by both dealers.

underseat.png
Thanks, Looking in to recycle auto parts parts/junk yards. nothing yet.

a916rider

First Name
Jeff Tomascak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Raptor
Occupation
Auto Dealer
I just installed a metal locking Tuffy box in my Gen 3 , that plastic divider was super flimsy

Sponsored

Touringsedan

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
a916rider, not ford factory but half the price and metal. Very good option. adding to my list to research. Thanks

SARosei

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
On order 2021 F150 Hybrid
Occupation
Finance

underseat.png
I ordered this part at the same time I took delivery (hybrid Lariat), it came in later but without the mounting hardware (in blue above). I purchased 140 miles from home, so I will now see if my local dealer can procure the bolts, grommets, washers, covers that are required. I have not been underneath to see if these attachment points are accessible or identifiable. Thanks for this info!

krj1053

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Lariat F-150
For those that have the storage do you find it useful or does it just get in the way when trying to load things on the floor? Also does the dividing partition fold out of the way so you can load something the full width of the floor?

SARosei

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
On order 2021 F150 Hybrid
Occupation
Finance
To an earlier question about part numbers ---

For the bin itself --- ML3Z-26310B17-AA --- from my receipt at purchase.
For hardware --- 9L3Z-15672A40-BB --- cover plugs (4 required)
W704370-S450B nut, 4 required
W505495-S450 bolt, 4 required
also need 4 washers

Does ANYONE have an insight on installation templates or instructions -- AND / OR a photo from underneath showing the placement of the bolts. I'm hoping an earlier comment is correct -- that there will be obvious dimples or bulges or other indications visible from beneath the truck.

I don't want to drill at the wrong spot, or drill into a cable, or pull up the carpet unnecessarily. Thanks for any assistance you can offer !

Mac

Hectort713

First Name
Hector
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Tremor

underseat.png
944 is ridiculous because that option is

PARTITIONED LOCKABLE STORAGE 215.00 I got this off my Window Sticker
Sponsored