Sponsored

Orlando150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford
Even though it wasn't mentioned it looks like it has the cameras for the Active-Prep package. I think the parking assist that was mentioned is part of that package too. That wasn't on the leaked list of available packages.

Still wish it came in a hybrid...

OP
OP

LeadfootTREMOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Powerboost
Even though it wasn't mentioned it looks like it has the cameras for the Active-Prep package. I think the parking assist that was mentioned is part of that package too. That wasn't on the leaked list of available packages.

Still wish it came in a hybrid...
Right, This one looks like a fully loaded 402a to me. Personally I am debating between 401 vs 402, will probably get forced into 402 for the leather. On the hybrid, I want the hybrid since it seemed like the math worked in my situation but I also worried about payload limitations. the tremor not being offered in hybrid solved that problem for me.

I think this was filmed at the king of hammers event a month or so ago. Haven’t heard of any other time it was out publicly. For me the truck that was at the

Sponsored

slim

First Name
jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 ford f150 super crew
Occupation
heavy equipment operator
I called my dealer about the tremor to see when they expect them in , They did not know yet . And he checked to see if you could order one , But cant order yet !

OP
OP

LeadfootTREMOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Powerboost
I am hopeful they will release build and price in the next couple weeks, Ford said spring right!?

Sponsored

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
I dunno. I’m back and forth. I like the Tremor overall, and a couple of its features, but I gotta say I genuinely like my Lariat Sport more! (I guess that’s a good thing now that I finally have it!)

About the biggest thing I’d like to change is my rear bumper. Love the integrated dual exit exhausts on the Tremor/Raptor. Would add that to mine if I could!

jperry5835

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid Platinum
I dunno. I’m back and forth. I like the Tremor overall, and a couple of its features, but I gotta say I genuinely like my Lariat Sport more! (I guess that’s a good thing now that I finally have it!)

About the biggest thing I’d like to change is my rear bumper. Love the integrated dual exit exhausts on the Tremor/Raptor. Would add that to mine if I could!
that and the overhead accessory switches!

Sergeant Gearhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford
That video was pretty detailed, I must say. As much as we all love the Raptor, the Tremor isn't a bad idea if if you still want more capability out of your truck but you think an FX4 isn't enough (or if said Raptor is too much for you).

Wvmtneer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I like the aux switches, no front air dam, and available 4A and front torsen on 402a. I’m going to compare prices between this and 800a raptor.

targas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 F250
Any idea if they will offer massage seats and max recline?
Sponsored