Sponsored

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Bronco Spt BL , '21 Tremor Ordered
my bad, so did they have tow packages? some are thinking the tremor tow is the same as an fx4 package
Im mostly sure looking at their inventory, they all had the towing package
Sponsored

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No. Not available.
Better question, how did this dealer get 10 tremors unless they are all customer orders?
Something is off...
All stock orders, marked up 10k.

flstfse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Tremor
My local dealer Koch 33 in Easton, has 10 Tremors in stock as of Today. All 401a and 402a’s funny thing- 60 percent of them had the Tremor stickers on the shocks. With Stickergate in mind, I figured I’d compare a large sample size. It did not matter the trim level for the missing stickers.
41262341-3774-4949-A336-08049C265329.jpeg
1E688AE0-C27A-4891-8C7F-11B0FC1A492C.jpeg
Some of the stickers are facing forward on the rear shocks. Mine are .

Sponsored

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
So much for Ford's commitment to retail orders only. Losing faith...
The Tremor was definitely front loaded with a bunch of dealer orders built before retail ones. Some of the ones at this dealer were built in July and early August.

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Well, I’m out. Bought a Ram Limited and not looking back. This has been a shit show and still unscheduled.
Appreciate the look back enough to wave good bye.

LiquidGene

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat
Well if I had to guess 90% of all f150 tremor orders will be shifted to 2022 model lol what a joke. Dunno if it's worth hanging on for the wait anymore. Any one see this thing in Canada yet at all?

Another Ford

First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
That's why I have a Tremor and Platinum on order. May both be 2022s and will definitely change my game plan.

Sponsored

LiquidGene

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat
That's why I have a Tremor and Platinum on order. May both be 2022s and will definitely change my game plan.
Yeah and the crazy thing is I seen something about earliest people would see there retail orders for tremor would be March/April lol already after waiting 3 months lol I may have to take the same route.

MangoDaddy

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor (ordered)
With a heavy heart I regret to inform this outstanding group of gentleman that I also am out. I bought a lead foot 301a powerboost from chapman ford in AZ for msrp that will be delivered to their dealership on the 17th. The sales guy did all the paperwork and negotiation over text message with me and drove the paperwork to my house for me to sign so that we would still qualify for the 0% interest promotion going on. Easiest car buying experience I've ever had, compared to ordering a tremor (worst car buying experience I've ever had).

My goal Friday was to find a Tremor locally to buy, and I did. I found the EXACT build, I mean everything was exactly as I ordered at my local dealer other than the color. I asked my sales guy why he wouldn't just let me buy that, or at least tell me about it considering what a nightmare its been trying to custom order mine. He said I could buy it but it doesn't qualify for 0% interest and that they will be marking it up 7500$.

Anyone out there considering paying the markups I would encourage you to consider what you could do to a lariat with $10k worth of aftermarket upgrades. I hope you all find trucks soon.

Midwest04

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC Sierra AT4; Ford Tremor AMB on order!
With a heavy heart I regret to inform this outstanding group of gentleman that I also am out. I bought a lead foot 301a powerboost from chapman ford in AZ for msrp that will be delivered to their dealership on the 17th. The sales guy did all the paperwork and negotiation over text message with me and drove the paperwork to my house for me to sign so that we would still qualify for the 0% interest promotion going on. Easiest car buying experience I've ever had, compared to ordering a tremor (worst car buying experience I've ever had).

My goal Friday was to find a Tremor locally to buy, and I did. I found the EXACT build, I mean everything was exactly as I ordered at my local dealer other than the color. I asked my sales guy why he wouldn't just let me buy that, or at least tell me about it considering what a nightmare its been trying to custom order mine. He said I could buy it but it doesn't qualify for 0% interest and that they will be marking it up 7500$.

Anyone out there considering paying the markups I would encourage you to consider what you could do to a lariat with $10k worth of aftermarket upgrades. I hope you all find trucks soon.
I saw an xlt the other day with upgraded tires / rims with the BFG KO2 on it and thought it looked really good. The tremor package really does not give you all that much capability for the price. Good move. I live in Michigan, so the thought of paying MSRP, let alone a markup makes me cringe.

Yeti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Ether Graboid
Did I miss it or is Ford not assigning any more build dates for the next (last) two weeks?

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Did I miss it or is Ford not assigning any more build dates for the next (last) two weeks?
None the last two weeks and none this week, as well.
Sponsored