Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
I bet you're probably correct.

Part of me is just getting bummed from all of these unexpected surprises. On the fence between just getting the standard raptor or the f250 tremor at this point. Not happy with the fact that I have to spend money right out the gate to fix the rake so I'm not smashing the front bumper when im out hunting, considering this is an offroad slotted truck
Bro, do we just start the AZ F250 Tremor club? would you get the 6.7?
Sponsored

smyph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Stuff and thing
Rake doesn’t bother me. Plan to put a canopy camper on the back so that should help level it a little, ha.

WhiteyTremor

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford focus, Gen1 Toyota Tundra
Occupation
First responder
Bro, do we just start the AZ F250 Tremor club? would you get the 6.7?
Would I buy the 6.7. . .sheeeeeeet. . . of course I would

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
Healthcare IT/Property Management
I'm still holding out for mine. I love the aesthetic of the Tremor and all the details. The 401a spec'd out with the options I want at the invoice price I paid is only 2k-3k more than the XLTs/Lariats I was building.

I do understand some of you with the high package wanting to go for a F250 or Raptor. If I was in that money bracket it would be hard not to just go that route. However, I sold my Tundra in July with an offer I couldn't pass up. So if my order ends up not getting built or pushed back much further I may be forced to go with something on the lot.

Sponsored

Mayo77ca

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Tremor
Just checked one out.

seats are more black than orange.

ground wasn't level but we did our best to measure. rake nearly 4" front to rear.

Exhaust is a std 3.5 system, driver side is active and only opens at higher rpm...yay 1 dirty tail pipe and 1 clean tail pipe, and no extra noise.

Shocks look to be FX4 shocks. No tremor badging.

20210831_143945.jpg

20210831_144447.jpg

20210831_144420.jpg

20210831_143846.jpg
EthanHunt posted a video of the exhaust tones in the "exhaust tone" thread, of a blue Tremor, at the 45 second mark he pans from left exhaust tip to the right exhaust tip and it seems to be heard clearly that there is exhaust coming from both pipes, so not sure whats going on..

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
EthanHunt posted a video of the exhaust tones in the "exhaust tone" thread, of a blue Tremor, at the 45 second mark he pans from left exhaust tip to the right exhaust tip and it seems to be heard clearly that there is exhaust coming from both pipes, so not sure whats going on..
I saw the vid.

and I stood there today with my hand over both tips. the driver side had 15% the pressure coming out compared to passenger.

The 402As I saw today had a std 3.5 exhaust that splits right over the rear axle to fill both bumpers instead of going behind passenger rear tire. driver side is active, BEHIND the muffler, meaning zero additional noise, just increased flow at RPM (which can be beneficial for turbo motors at boost).

Just posting what I saw first hand. My wife was pissed my shirt was dirty because I was crawling under the MFrs. Folks are getting their trucks, and hundreds are landing this week and next. I ENCOURAGE folks to go check them out and document.

Seems that they are parts bin specials at this point, differing from dealer to dealer. As stated earlier, maybe the OK-to-buy actually makes sense now.

Last edited:

Yeti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Ether Graboid
If these shocks and springs are nothing more than FX4, I won't feel nearly as bad replacing them the day/ IF I receive the truck.

KartRacer25

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 SuperCab Sport 4x4 5.0 3.73 Space White
Occupation
Senior Software Engineer
I watched the vid from Hunt Ford in Kentucky , did they change the name from Tremor to Trimmer ?

MangoDaddy

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor (ordered)
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I have confirmed that no F150's were scheduled today. I know this because I know that my order is of the upmost importance to Ford and there is no way that I didn't get scheduled and someone else did. Ill be patient to get my parts bin truck and trust that Ford is moving heaven and earth for me. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a daily morning meeting in Dearborn to discuss the status of order X216. I bet they are searching the galaxy for the chips for my truck like Thanos collecting infinity stones.

Ford F-150 2021 F-150 Tremor Scheduled Capture3.PNG

Sponsored

Madeinchina

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor, 2012 Mustang GT
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I have confirmed that no F150's were scheduled today. I know this because I know that my order is of the upmost importance to Ford and there is no way that I didn't get scheduled and someone else did. Ill be patient to get my parts bin truck and trust that Ford is moving heaven and earth for me. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a daily morning meeting in Dearborn to discuss the status of order X216. I bet they are searching the galaxy for the chips for my truck like Thanos collecting infinity stones.

Capture3.PNG
Doesn't scheduling happen overnight on Wednesday nights? I was told to ask on thursdays. Try your luck tomorrow!

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction

Capture3.PNG
Which dealer are you going through, and how can I get Ford to move heaven and earth for me?

Madeinchina

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor, 2012 Mustang GT
Our First Retail tremor is previewing this morning. We only have 1 allocation left to schedule this month out of 25+. The rest have received schedules, but looks like we'll get a lot that schedule next month.
Hi Zach, do you mean that out of 25+ tremor orders most received order previews?
Sponsored