First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
Healthcare IT/Property Management
So you contacted Ford Performance? I wanted to add the bigger tech screen and power tailgate. I wonder if I can do that with them. I have a VIN and same build date as you.

I just spoke with Tom at the techline of Ford Performance, nice guy. He explained it to me a bit better. 10/18 is the week they are estimating build completion!
Ford Performance can't edit your order. That will have to be your dealer.

I'm pretty sure that if you have a VIN you're set in stone, the order cannot be changed once a VIN has been issued.
Even after the VIN is locked in there are still elements that can change IF your dealer knows how. I believe you're limited to only 4-6 changes or something once in a scheduled status. I know you can do color and maybe some aftermarket (after build) add ons (wheel liners, bedlines, accessories). Changes to your packages or to commodities are usually locked.
Sponsored

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Bronco Spt BL , '21 Tremor Ordered

jwinthro

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 CG Lariat BAP 4x4
Occupation
Sales

Sponsored

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
I finally found someone at the dealership who was competent. They insisted this was released today but I have a feeling this was from last weeks scheduling and FP chat was right all along.

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Bronco Spt BL , '21 Tremor Ordered
I finally found someone at the dealership who was competent. They insisted this was released today but I have a feeling this was from last weeks scheduling and FP chat was right all along.
You are probably right, especially since that scheduling was cancelled today too. Congrats!

BuffaloBill17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
First time poster… Thanks for all the great information.

Been tracking this and the other Tremor treads since mid-June.

ordered black 401a tremor on 6/28/21
W/Torsen Diff
Moonroof
Rear sliding window
Interior work surface
Spray-in bed

Still unscheduled clean, priority 13.

Was hopeful this week after so many scheduled last week, but the wait continues.

Fun seeing more info as they hit lots now, though.

crvz

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor (order), 2019 M2
8/23 order, was told via Ford Performance chat that I have a VIN and a build week of 10/11. Antimatter Blue with 402A, Torsen, and B&O Unleashed.

jwinthro

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 CG Lariat BAP 4x4
Occupation
Sales
8/23 order, was told via Ford Performance chat that I have a VIN and a build week of 10/11. Antimatter Blue with 402A, Torsen, and B&O Unleashed.
Did they give you the VIN or just said one has been issued? Chip at Granger hasn't gotten a VIN for me yet :(

Sponsored

CMC

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor 402A (ordered)
Congratulations! Four day wait....that's such a break. You didn't have to feel any of the pain that many of us did (and some still are). I'm still waiting for mine to be scheduled despite having the same exact order as yours other than color.

crvz

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor (order), 2019 M2
Did they give you the VIN or just said one has been issued? Chip at Granger hasn't gotten a VIN for me yet :(
Dealership couldn't find a VIN, so I'm not celebrating yet. The ford performance chat just said one had been issued.

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
Congratulations! Four day wait....that's such a break. You didn't have to feel any of the pain that many of us did (and some still are). I'm still waiting for mine to be scheduled despite having the same exact order as yours other than color.
I'm basically hoping that what happened with a lot of the Raptor scheduling will happen for us. We will all see the 10/18 build week at some point and then they start filling in with earlier build weeks as capacity and chips allow.

Gime150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Why do I feel like I am the only one who doesn't have any updates about the order :cry:? Maybe my dealership is too small and doesn't have any allocations.

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
Why do I feel like I am the only one who doesn't have any updates about the order :cry:? Maybe my dealership is too small and doesn't have any allocations.
I feel you bro. Sooooo happy I was the first into my dealer to place my order the day they went live and put down a deposit. Totally worked out. :rolleyes:;)
Sponsored