Sponsored

Midwest04

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC Sierra AT4; Ford Tremor AMB on order!
Another Thursday, another Unscheduled Clean...
Sponsored

jwinthro

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 CG Lariat BAP 4x4
Occupation
Sales
Our First Retail tremor is previewing this morning. We only have 1 allocation left to schedule this month out of 25+. The rest have received schedules, but looks like we'll get a lot that schedule next month.
I for sure thought I would be the one not scheduled. However, Ford Performance just let me know I am scheduled for the week of 10/04. Now all I need is Chip to come through with the VIN and the nightmares will be over...

What I don't understand is that seems to be sooner that the people that got scheduled last week and I was Unscheduled Clean last week.

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction

Sponsored

BlackMesa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pickup
My dealer just said I'm scheduled for 10/18 but that they don't have a VIN yet. They also now have a dealer stock order showing on their website; auto-start stop delete, no Torsen, no interior work surface, but otherwise loaded.

Kind of weird, but we'll see what happens I guess.

jarcher

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Tremor 402a
Occupation
Construction
Can confirm no scheduling for me today

jwinthro

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sales
I for sure thought I would be the one not scheduled. However, Ford Performance just let me know I am scheduled for the week of 10/04. Now all I need is Chip to come through with the VIN and the nightmares will be over...

What I don't understand is that seems to be sooner that the people that got scheduled last week and I was Unscheduled Clean last week.
Well Chip already responded that he doesn't have a VIN yet, but it could come this afternoon or tomorrow. Needless to say, I am not holding my breath. At least he is communicating with me and being transparent. Very thankful for @Granger Ford

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
Healthcare IT/Property Management
Well Chip already responded that he doesn't have a VIN yet, but it could come this afternoon or tomorrow. Needless to say, I am not holding my breath. At least he is communicating with me and being transparent. Very thankful for @Granger Ford
As you should be. Ford Performance confirmed with me AGAIN today that I have a VIN and a build date of 10/18. This time I pressed them for more information to make sure it was the right color etc. He even said he saw my color changes. So they are definitely looking at the right vehicle. My dealer still insists with me that I have no VIN nor any build date.

I've pretty much given up on understanding when/where/how/or what I'll actually get.

Last edited:

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
Dealer emailed me, still unscheduled clean. "hopeful for the next couple of weeks, F150 production has been shut down most of the month, but will resume in September"

Sponsored

ChrisSandstorm

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor, 2019 VW Atlas, 2001 Land Cruiser
Occupation
Healthcare IT
As you should be. Ford Performance confirmed with me AGAIN today that I have a VIN and a build date of 10/18. This time I pressed them for more information to make sure it was the right color etc. He even said he saw my color changes. So they are definitely looking at the right vehicle. My dealer still insists with me that I have no VIN nor any build date.

I've pretty much given up on understanding when/where/how/or what I'll actually get.
So you contacted Ford Performance? I wanted to add the bigger tech screen and power tailgate. I wonder if I can do that with them. I have a VIN and same build date as you.

I just spoke with Tom at the techline of Ford Performance, nice guy. He explained it to me a bit better. 10/18 is the week they are estimating build completion!

Last edited:

jwinthro

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sales
So you contacted Ford Performance? I wanted to add the bigger tech screen and power tailgate. I wonder if I can do that with them. I have a VIN and same build date as you.
I'm pretty sure that if you have a VIN you're set in stone, the order cannot be changed once a VIN has been issued.

nbaylot46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Tremor
I'm pretty sure that if you have a VIN you're set in stone, the order cannot be changed once a VIN has been issued.
Where is it that y'all are checking? I call Ford Marketing. Can y'all link a phone # or a place that I can text chat that would be faster and more convenient?

jwinthro

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sales

ChrisSandstorm

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor, 2019 VW Atlas, 2001 Land Cruiser
Occupation
Healthcare IT
Yep agree with you that is what I was told also.
Sponsored