Sponsored

Madeinchina

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor, 2012 Mustang GT
Plus one for the AZ tremor club, I'm in Gilbert.... assuming I will eventually get one. I called my dealer today and edited the crap out of the order in hopes to get scheduled soon. Added the 52X auto start / stop removal. Went to the 401a, I cant think of anything else I could do to possibly have this selected. I am currently Priority Code 19 which, I am assuming higher numbers are bad? Maybe the torsen front end is messing me up? I ordered mid July so its not like I was first in queue.

Dealer Code: F71175
Order Code: X216
Priority: 19

Capture2.PNG
Torsen isn't an issue. We've already seen a number of retail orders with torsen get scheduled. Same with auto start-stop. Congrats on the order. Hopefully it'll get scheduled in a reasonable time frame. Still waiting for my 6/18 order to get a build week here.
Sponsored

ChrisSandstorm

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor, 2019 VW Atlas, 2001 Land Cruiser
Occupation
Healthcare IT
Torsen isn't an issue. We've already seen a number of retail orders with torsen get scheduled. Same with auto start-stop. Congrats on the order. Hopefully it'll get scheduled in a reasonable time frame. Still waiting for my 6/18 order to get a build week here.
Seems like you should have been ahead of me, I ordered 7/16. I have a Vin and date of 10/18. Have you double checked with your dealer?

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
Healthcare IT/Property Management
Seems like you should have been ahead of me, I ordered 7/16. I have a Vin and date of 10/18. Have you double checked with your dealer?
There's no line, its all based on logistics, dealer allocations, and commodities.

I ordered on 7/6 and I'm unscheduled. There are people with August order dates with VINs and build dates.

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Bronco Spt BL , '21 Tremor Ordered
There's no line, its all based on logistics, dealer allocations, and commodities.

I ordered on 7/6 and I'm unscheduled. There are people with August order dates with VINs and build dates.
My 6/18 Unscheduled Order and I are feeling it for tomorrow.

gpooltremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 King Ranch, 2021 Tremor ordered
Anyone from Granger have a VIN yet? Chatted with FP earlier this week with no luck on VIN, but haven’t reached out to Chip to validate..

Sponsored

jwinthro

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 CG Lariat BAP 4x4
Occupation
Sales
Anyone from Granger have a VIN yet? Chatted with FP earlier this week with no luck on VIN, but haven’t reached out to Chip to validate..
Nope, checked with Chip last week. Hoping for tomorrow.

Madeinchina

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor, 2012 Mustang GT
I ordered from Granger like some of the other folks on the thread. None of their tremors got scheduled last week. Hopefully some good news two days from now.

Jargon51

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC Yukon Denali
Is it odd that I was in "shipped" status this morning but this afternoon it went back to "awaiting shipment"?

jwinthro

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 CG Lariat BAP 4x4
Occupation
Sales
Is it odd that I was in "shipped" status this morning but this afternoon it went back to "awaiting shipment"?
Honestly, nothing is weird anymore. My guess is it didn’t make it on the shipment they thought it would.

Sponsored

ChrisSandstorm

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor, 2019 VW Atlas, 2001 Land Cruiser
Occupation
Healthcare IT
My Dealer bud called me today, they have a Tremor on the way in my color in the 402A but no sunroof... And get this they are upcharging by 2K on it. That seems modest for sure but he gave me first crack at it, I turned it down, 70K was the price. I want the sunroof more than leather and the 12" screen and I don't want to pay 7K more...Oh and he told me 0% percent finance for 72 months is back as of 3 days ago for all F150s through end of Sept. I sure hope they extend that through October!!!

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
Our First Retail tremor is previewing this morning. We only have 1 allocation left to schedule this month out of 25+. The rest have received schedules, but looks like we'll get a lot that schedule next month.

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Bronco Spt BL , '21 Tremor Ordered
Our First Retail tremor is previewing this morning. We only have 1 allocation left to schedule this month out of 25+. The rest have received schedules, but looks like we'll get a lot that schedule next month.
There was a message on Blue Oval Forums yesterday saying scheduling for the F-150 was cancelled for today? Can you confirm?

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
There was a message on Blue Oval Forums yesterday saying scheduling for the F-150 was cancelled for today? Can you confirm?

That may be the case. I've been out of town and haven't been logged into the Ford system. Sometimes things preview even when scheduling isn't happening.
Sponsored