Sponsored

Gime150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Apparently so. Best we could come up with is that the only other guy at my dealership who has a Tremor has a last name with the first two letters same as mine and his Tremor is scheduled 10/18. So Ford Performance was looking at the wrong one. Even though I gave them my order code and sales code.

So as things seem to always go with my life, I think I’m with the group of folks here who did not get scheduled. I will continue to wait, after seeing the videos of the 401a trucks I’m even more anxious to get mine.

It's also common for order codes to be reused and can have two vehicles in there at the same time with the same sales and order code. Just throwing that out there.

I ordered mine (402A) on 6/19 and is still in order processing. When I checked with FP, the guy asked which model I ordered because there were two vehicles under the same order number, as suggested above.

Bigtwin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Roush F-150, 2019 Edge
The Roush is still a very nice truck.

Yea it’s a hopped up XLT….but real talk so is the Tremor.
The Roush is very nice. Get a lot of thumbs up, and don't get why there's so many who turn their noses up at them. After us driving it a few days, the only nagging thing I can express as being disappointing is the missing memory seat that comes with the 402A I ordered, and I'm sure I'll miss the heated wheel in a few months. My wife is 5' and it would have been nice for a separate setting for her with the power seat and pedals. That said, the truck has more options than what I ordered in the Tremor. I'm not forfeiting my order yet... The rear wheel fender liners are superb and I have no clue why they cannot be ordered with the Tremor. I want to see my Iconic side by side, and drive it to compare the 5.0 to the 3.5, the ride feel and interior feel.

Hemmy

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Raptor
The Roush is very nice. Get a lot of thumbs up, and don't get why there's so many who turn their noses up at them. After us driving it a few days, the only nagging thing I can express as being disappointing is the missing memory seat that comes with the 402A I ordered, and I'm sure I'll miss the heated wheel in a few months. My wife is 5' and it would have been nice for a separate setting for her with the power seat and pedals. That said, the truck has more options than what I ordered in the Tremor. I'm not forfeiting my order yet... The rear wheel fender liners are superb and I have no clue why they cannot be ordered with the Tremor. I want to see my Iconic side by side, and drive it to compare the 5.0 to the 3.5, the ride feel and interior feel.
Post up some pics of the Roush.
I think these look much better than the Tremor. I wonder what the Lariat Roush's are going for? They use to sit around 70k without the supercharger. I considered one before covid hit, but couldn't pull the trigger. I also don't think the resell on the Roush would be as good as the Raptor and these two at the time were in the same price range.

FoundryMan12

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Jeep Wagoneer, 23 Raptor
Ordered 402A package, Active 2.0 prep, moonroof, interior work surface, B&O unleashed, power tailgate and spray in bedliner on 6/18 priority 11 and still not scheduled. Happy for others but disappointed to still not be scheduled and it seems no rhyme or reason to scheduling. In terms of options it seems others with same options are scheduled, did anyone have the spray in liner who is scheduled? Can anyone figure out what the hell is going on with the scheduling??

Sponsored

Fordtheriver

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Ordered 402A package, Active 2.0 prep, moonroof, interior work surface, B&O unleashed, power tailgate and spray in bedliner on 6/18 priority 11 and still not scheduled. Happy for others but disappointed to still not be scheduled and it seems no rhyme or reason to scheduling. In terms of options it seems others with same options are scheduled, did anyone have the spray in liner who is scheduled? Can anyone figure out what the hell is going on with the scheduling??
I have the 401 with a bunch of options and spray in bed liner and torsen. Scheduled for 10/18 with priority 10. My guess for scheduling is it also involves location, amount of space for transport/trains/trucks, how many a dealer ordered for customers and if you were first or second or third at your dealer and how many regionally. Too many logistics to put it on one factor. And still 2 months out, I would bet stuff will be moved around as parameters change.

jwinthro

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 CG Lariat BAP 4x4
Occupation
Sales
I'm about to place a Tremor order with Granger at 3% under invoice and have it shipped to me in San Diego. Should I do it?

Anything to be aware of or concern?
I am up in LA and did it a few weeks ago. I might fly there to pick up as an adventure but that'll depend on timing.

I would say nothing to be concerned with. I worked with Chip and he was very transparent and gave me everything in writing up front without even asking.

Last edited:

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
Healthcare IT/Property Management
It likely has far more to do with logistics and allocations than we probably think. I was confirmed 10/18 build date via FP chat to only find out they gave me the wrong info. My sales guy confirmed the "other guy" had his truck scheduled on 10/18 and mine is still unscheduled.

The "other guys" truck is a 402 loaded out to well over 70k with just about every option including the torsen front end and bed liner. He's in the 10/18 build week. I know his truck was priority 10 and mine was 11. I hope I get a build this week but I've ramped up my search for other trucks in the last day or so.

Midwest04

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC Sierra AT4; Ford Tremor AMB on order!
Tremors are rolling into dealer stock. Found a loaded Tremor minus Torsen list price of about $71k. Called up the dealership and asked for a lease quote. Guy called back and said dealer is not honoring X plan, and that lease would be over $1k/month. Black one sitting unsold in Imlay City, MI if anyone wants to pay sticker. As for me, i'll probably release my custom order to stock if no incentives come along (whenever that day may come).

crvz

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor (order), 2019 M2
Placed an order late last week, Antimatter Blue, 402A, B&O unleashed, Torsen, and ASS delete (grateful to have read about that here on the forum). Had a 2016 Tacoma Offroad, and the dealer offered me same as I paid for it 5+ years ago on trade, so I turned that in today as I fear those values are going to start coming down. My wife HATED the tacoma due to lack of power, handling, and to a lesser degree the spartan interior, so she was quick to green light the move. Dealer committed to $1000 over invoice, however a family member can get me an x-plan PIN that dealer said they would honor as well.

Sponsored

FoundryMan12

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Jeep Wagoneer, 23 Raptor
Tremors are rolling into dealer stock. Found a loaded Tremor minus Torsen list price of about $71k. Called up the dealership and asked for a lease quote. Guy called back and said dealer is not honoring X plan, and that lease would be over $1k/month. Black one sitting unsold in Imlay City, MI if anyone wants to pay sticker. As for me, i'll probably release my custom order to stock if no incentives come along (whenever that day may come).
Just checked their website and I see it on there. Funny thing is they show X and A plan pricing on the truck so you should tell them they need to honor what the website shows on the truck pricing. That's false advertisement! :ROFLMAO:

Bigtwin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Roush F-150, 2019 Edge
Post up some pics of the Roush.
I think these look much better than the Tremor. I wonder what the Lariat Roush's are going for? They use to sit around 70k without the supercharger. I considered one before covid hit, but couldn't pull the trigger. I also don't think the resell on the Roush would be as good as the Raptor and these two at the time were in the same price range.
Hemmy, I'll get some pictures loaded up. The dealer in Ohio had a Roush Lariat listed at 81 and change. It was not on lot because regional rep had it out as his demo. Here's a link

https://www.montrosefordakron.com/new-Fairlawn-2021-Ford-F+150-Roush+F+150-1FTFW1E56MFB65251

ChrisSandstorm

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor, 2019 VW Atlas, 2001 Land Cruiser
Occupation
Healthcare IT
I have a VIN and a start date 10/18!! My dealer says He should have it end of October! Which is what I thought it might be. He also said Ford has decided to build our orders now ahead of dealer stock orders. So sounds like there are dealer stock already built as we saw in the photo and now they are doing customer order runs.. He thinks Trade ins still high value through October.

Madeinchina

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor, 2012 Mustang GT
I have a VIN and a start date 10/18!! My dealer says He should have it end of October! Which is what I thought it might be. He also said Ford has decided to build our orders now ahead of dealer stock orders. So sounds like there are dealer stock already built as we saw in the photo and now they are doing customer order runs.. He thinks Trade ins still high value through October.
Congrats! This makes me want to go check mine again even though its only Tuesday.