Sponsored

Another Ford

First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
That's something I've been trying to verify. I don't see anywhere where the Tremor has a higher suspension lift than any other F150. I see where it has 1" front and 1.5" rear additional articulation and it does have 1" higher (2" larger) tires
Agreed. Thinking it must sit a little higher to accommodate the 33s and Ford's rubbing safety factor.
The 1.5 drop in the rear may not take out all of the rake I want gone so if needed I can drop a 1" to 1-1/2" leveler in the front as well.
Again, all speculative at this point.

OP
OP

brijen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Raptor - Ordered
How’s everybody checking today? Call your dealer, chat with Ford performance or are we bothering the heck out of antimatter tremor?
Saw 6 more pop up in the inventory search near me today. I did the chat with Ford performance and was told no change to mine, still unscheduled. Guy told me to check back in a few weeks.

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
Healthcare IT/Property Management
Saw 6 more pop up in the inventory search near me today. I did the chat with Ford performance and was told no change to mine, still unscheduled. Guy told me to check back in a few weeks.
Well that's not promising.

Hebed118

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Sport PB 4x4
Anyone know if these are getting delivery dates before custom orders? Several around my area too that had a blend date of one to three weeks ago.

Sponsored

Poorspecimen

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future f150 owner
Occupation
Manager
Still no movement on my order. I’ve gotten the same feedback from the Ford Performance Chat guy to check back in a few weeks. After that, I did a quick search around Orange County, CA and there are 14 dealer orders. One of them looks to be recent since it has the Start/Stop removal on the window sticker.
Ford F-150 2021 F-150 Tremor Scheduled CFAD4512-B711-4D32-9DB6-4107B0AAEDAC

Ford F-150 2021 F-150 Tremor Scheduled 6E73ECA0-C36F-4CC7-956C-44BD9E3FCBDA

Another Ford

First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I see they have adjusted the MPG to parallel the 33" tire size and 3.73 gear ratio :(
Make sense but just hoping for better. Right between the standard F-150s and the Raptors.

OP
OP

brijen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Raptor - Ordered
Anyone know if these are getting delivery dates before custom orders? Several around my area too that had a blend date of one to three weeks ago.
I reached out to one of the dealers by me and they told me they are expecting tremors the first week of September. Of course there can be the usual delays we’ve been seeing but it doesn’t sound like there are any intentional holds happening.

Hebed118

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Sport PB 4x4
I reached out to one of the dealers by me and they told me they are expecting tremors the first week of September. Of course there can be the usual delays we’ve been seeing but it doesn’t sound like there are any intentional holds happening.
Ah, I was curious given what you read about special orders getting pulled ahead in term of delivery vs stock orders but seems to be the opposite for the Tremor. However, your regular F150s are showing up pretty often now so maybe the former is no longer true.

Madeinchina

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor, 2012 Mustang GT
Ah, I was curious given what you read about special orders getting pulled ahead in term of delivery vs stock orders but seems to be the opposite for the Tremor. However, your regular F150s are showing up pretty often now so maybe the former is no longer true.
There was a post or two a few pages back that contained a response from ford rep of some kind stating that new trims and models schedules dealer stock first over retail orders for a few hundred units until something called a okay to buy is issued by ford engineers. Seemed pretty reasonable the way they described it. Doesn't help with the wait much tho.

Sponsored

CMC

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor 402A (ordered)
I pretty much accepted back on my order date (7/9) that I'd likely be waiting til' late December ish for delivery. Guess it just means that my Christmas present this year will be a new Tremor. But still doesn't mean I'm happy with the long wait though. Anything earlier would just be gravy.

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
If I were you guys that were buying, I'd be cancelling my order