First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremmaaahhh
Occupation
Pilot
Is today the day!? I removed the auto start/stop, I am curious to see how this will really impact build timeframes…

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
Healthcare IT/Property Management
Not holding my breath, I feel like it’ll be late August for me (7/6 order date). Hope you guys get yours though.

Sponsored

BlackMesa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pickup
More Tremor dealer stock showing up in inventory across my state (Montana). A handful of 402As loaded to the gills...but none of them have the Torsen.

Sponsored

JimmyD

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ford Edge St / 2019 Mustang premium
Occupation
Retired
Why is there no update on the production and reservation numbers on the 2021 F150 Tremor ? There's new news on the Lightning; Maverick and new Raptor. What's up with the Tremor ?

Another Ford

First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Does anyone have any pics of these dealer lot arrivals? I have only seen a pic of a iconic silver and a blue one and they are the same pictures that have been out there a while...
I would think if there were really any on the lots that there would be some additional pictures floating around.

Madeinchina

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor, 2012 Mustang GT
Why is there no update on the production and reservation numbers on the 2021 F150 Tremor ? There's new news on the Lightning; Maverick and new Raptor. What's up with the Tremor ?
That is an interesting question. When the F150 Tremor was first announced I figured Ford was seeing the success of the Rebel / AT4 / ZR2 / TRD PROs out there and realized that they can be competitive in that segment. And when the specs came out sure enough the performance and equipment was indeed very competitive. But now it kind of feels like marketing behind it has lost steam, after 3-4 months of media silence.

Though I guess Ford's been doing this weird balancing act of having bigger fish to fry (mach e and lightning) and giant icebergs to dodge (shortage everywhere). Definitely a rough year to launch a somewhat niche trim for a existing vehicle.

Midwest04

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC Sierra AT4; Ford Tremor AMB on order!
Welp, still Unscheduled - Clean. July 3 order. Torsen. Meanwhile my buddy's Super Duty ordered around the same time loaded to the hilt has an August build date........

XR8D-TREMOR

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tremor, 2019 F150, 2019 Mustang GT Convt
Welcome!

You need to contact Ford Performance via Chat with that information to get the current production status or read Antimatter Tremors signature and follow those instructions.
Thanks contacted the chat and BOTH still unscheduled! Grrrrrr
Sponsored