No VIN here either
Sponsored

BatmanTremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered F-150 Tremor
WOW

Who told you that? That's a HUGE lie. That's just the dealer being an asshole.

There's no set time. I was checking on my order and my buddies XLT that was ordered the day before my Tremor got scheduled this morning at 8:58am EST.
I called in couple of local dealers because they had Lariat Sports in stock but they said they do not honor x-plan for the stock order only if I place custom order will they honor it.

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I called in couple of local dealers because they had Lariat Sports in stock but they said they do not honor x-plan for the stock order only if I place custom order will they honor it.
That's what you call a piece of shit dealership right there. A vehicle doesn't have to be ordered in order to get A,X,Z, D Plan.

What dealership are you seeing more Tremors pop up at ?

BatmanTremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered F-150 Tremor

kippita2001

First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Has anyone gotten any real answers from Ford on why we're not getting scheduled? We've seen plenty of custom ordered Raptors and dealer ordered Tremors being scheduled and built already, but nothing is moving for custom ordered Tremors.

At this point, by next Thursday we'll be a month away from MY22 order banks opening up...

Sponsored

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
Healthcare IT/Property Management
I'm wondering if the material hold was released for the torsen differentials but they are still in route and not able to be assembled into builds?

I spent time this morning getting thrown around Ford customer service. Its not a deal breaker for me and there's another thread on this but I'm STILL trying to figure out what exactly my seats will look like on the 401A package. The B&P IMAGES show the 401A package seats change to what appears to be cloth with leather trim but the actual interior option does not change from "Unique Sport Cloth". My dealer showed me that the code in the order system is no different between standard and the mid package. That to me is a let down as its a 6k dollar package that basically gave me the center console and LED lighting.

The B&P also says the mid package gives you the 360* camera but I had to add that on when ordering and it accepted the order with that charge added. I just want to know what I'm getting which is why I'm so anxious for some real life deliveries/photos.

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 FX4 EB

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
https://shop.ford.com/inventory/f15....5&Order=Distance&intcmp=hp-rvv-bpbuild-f-150 I cannot remember which dealer exactly...All I know is that there were 6 showing up and this morning there are 12. I think Grapevine, Grand Prairie, Five Star and Bill Utter.
I will look them up within the next few hours

Has anyone gotten any real answers from Ford on why we're not getting scheduled? We've seen plenty of custom ordered Raptors and dealer ordered Tremors being scheduled and built already, but nothing is moving for custom ordered Tremors.

At this point, by next Thursday we'll be a month away from MY22 order banks opening up...
Nada

I wouldn't count on that. There's still TONS of '21s not scheduled for build yet.

I'm wondering if the material hold was released for the torsen differentials but they are still in route and not able to be assembled into builds?

I spent time this morning getting thrown around Ford customer service. Its not a deal breaker for me and there's another thread on this but I'm STILL trying to figure out what exactly my seats will look like on the 401A package. The B&P IMAGES show the 401A package seats change to what appears to be cloth with leather trim but the actual interior option does not change from "Unique Sport Cloth". My dealer showed me that the code in the order system is no different between standard and the mid package. That to me is a let down as its a 6k dollar package that basically gave me the center console and LED lighting.

The B&P also says the mid package gives you the 360* camera but I had to add that on when ordering and it accepted the order with that charge added. I just want to know what I'm getting which is why I'm so anxious for some real life deliveries/photos.

Torsen Diff has nothing to do with scheduling. You're talking less than 2 hours from Sterling to DTP to drop off a truck load of front diffs.

There were 2 showing up in Salt Lake area, now there are 10.
What dealership?

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
Healthcare IT/Property Management
Torsen Diff has nothing to do with scheduling. You're talking less than 2 hours from Sterling to DTP to drop off a truck load of front diffs.
Bruh, you're underestimating the guy putting them in inventory.

Ford F-150 2021 F-150 Tremor Scheduled giphy

msbaylorbear

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat, 2021 F150 Tremor - Oxford White
Dealer orders went from 5 to 12 overnight here around Twin Cities, MN. It's especially frustrating to see a couple from the dealership where I ordered mine, yet I don't have a VIN!

Sponsored

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bruh, you're underestimating the guy putting them in inventory.

giphy.gif
Lmfao thats great.

I was actually VERY generous giving it 2 hours from Sterling to DTP. It's actually only 46 minutes (30 miles) according to Google Maps. So yea, from shipping dock at Sterling to the line at DTP could easily be done in under 2 hours.

Dealer orders went from 5 to 12 overnight here around Twin Cities, MN. It's especially frustrating to see a couple from the dealership where I ordered mine, yet I don't have a VIN!
So much for customer orders getting priority over dealer stock orders ??

msbaylorbear

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat, 2021 F150 Tremor - Oxford White
I just talked to my dealer, he changed my order from "customer/retail" to "Dealer Stock" last week because they were getting VIN #'s. I had no idea!!! Just received the VIN# and build week of 09/06 with TORSEN!! Everyone might want to see if that is an option with your dealers. Good luck!

Lmfao thats great.

I was actually VERY generous giving it 2 hours from Sterling to DTP. It's actually only 46 minutes (30 miles) according to Google Maps. So yea, from shipping dock at Sterling to the line at DTP could easily be done in under 2 hours.

So much for customer orders getting priority over dealer stock orders ??

BatmanTremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered F-150 Tremor
I just talked to my dealer, he changed my order from "customer/retail" to "Dealer Stock" last week because they were getting VIN #'s. I had no idea!!! Just received the VIN# and build week of 09/06 with TORSEN!! Everyone might want to see if that is an option with your dealers. Good luck!
NICE! If the custom order went in as stock order from the beginning we could've landed with early August build date? :D

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

WTF
Sponsored