Sponsored

Gime150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Thank you.

I didn't think I could make it much clearer than that
Most likely he/she's viewing from a mobile device. I don't see the signature if I am browsing from my phone.
Sponsored

SpazzStr0s

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F-150 Tremor -- Leadfoot
Most likely he/she's viewing from a mobile device. I don't see the signature if I am browsing from my phone.
I can confirm you cannot see signatures from mobile devices

Sponsored

BatmanTremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered F-150 Tremor
Anyone know if custom orders show up on Ford's Search Inventory page once the VIN is assigned? I saw a few custom orders and started wondering if this is another method of checking whether VIN has been assigned to my order. Or...just call the performance help desk for the status.

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I don't see them chrome on pixel.

Screenshot_20210727-204653.png
I'm on Android

Looks like its an issue with Apple devices....also Did you leave her speechless?
Android FTW!

I've never had any complaints
Ford F-150 2021 F-150 Tremor Scheduled 129265

Anyone know if custom orders show up on Ford's Search Inventory page once the VIN is assigned? I saw a few custom orders and started wondering if this is another method of checking whether VIN has been assigned to my order. Or...just call the performance help desk for the status.
Depends on if your dealer adds them to their inventory or not. Some dealers don't because they don't want other dealers bothering them wanting to know if they're willing to dealer trade.

Have you seen custom orders with Vins?

BatmanTremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered F-150 Tremor
I'm on Android

Android FTW!

I've never had any complaints
129265.gif

Depends on if your dealer adds them to their inventory or not. Some dealers don't because they don't want other dealers bothering them wanting to know if they're willing to dealer trade.

Have you seen custom orders with Vins?
Yes but no Tremor. There was a Lariat 502a Sports on Ford's inventory page but it wasn't showing up on the dealer website. https://shop.ford.com/inventory/f15...t&Cab=supcrew_cab&CargoBox=5.5&Order=Distance

Sponsored

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

BatmanTremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered F-150 Tremor
Well, another Thursday, another week without a Vin# ??
I checked this morning and the number of Tremor ordered by dealers doubled from previous week (with VIN). I have no choice but to wait because dealers do not accept x plan for inventory vehicles :( and I dont want to pay full msrp.

Last edited:

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I checked this morning and the number of Tremor ordered by dealers doubled from previous week (with VIN).

I have no choice but to wait because dealers do not accept x plan for inventory vehicles :( and I dont want to pay full msrp.
WOW

Who told you that? That's a HUGE lie. That's just the dealer being an asshole.

I thought they didn't assign VINs until end of day Thursdays... is it really done this early ?

There's no set time. I was checking on my order and my buddies XLT that was ordered the day before my Tremor got scheduled this morning at 8:58am EST.
Sponsored