Sponsored

gpooltremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 King Ranch, 2021 Tremor ordered
Five Star Ford of Dallas. Not sure if they still have it but they had a black one.
I asked them a few weeks back about it via Instagram and they said it wasn’t for sale but who knows now. It looks sharp tho!
Sponsored

Fordtheriver

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Five Star Ford of Dallas. Not sure if they still have it but they had a black one.
Could someone go and ask for a sound check on that tremor? Anxious to hear the dual high flow exhaust note.

SavageCarl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'13 F150 FX4, 2020 Yukon, 202? F150 Tremor
Hi Antimatter - Could you please lookup my build?
Sales Code: F58019
Order Code: B450

Thank you!

Sponsored

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
Healthcare IT/Property Management
Damn you @Antimatter Tremor, I went to the dealership today to resolve an issue with a vehicle I sold to them. They had a base XLT on the lot in Antimatter and its the first time I've ever seen it in person. Promptly switched to AMB.

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sorry if I am getting little off topic but does it make sense to place a custom order with another dealer right now (Tremor of course)? I've placed my current order on July 6th but another dealer called me saying that they will match my price. I understand dealer allocation factors into how quickly you can get your truck and all that but I am not an expert in this area.
Only way I'd switch is if they make sure your order goes in as priority 01. Otherwise, you're gonna get screwed and be waiting longer than your original order.

I don't believe f150 tremors are subject to allocation limitations. At least not what my dealer has said to me directly and posted online (Granger of Iowa). That said if one dealership puts in 20 tremors at priority 10 and another dealer puts in 10 also at priority 10, the latter dealer would have a better chance of handing over your truck sooner. Suppose if both dealer are honest with how many tremors they ordered up, you can make your decision based on that. Personally I'm going with the following approach.

1627316297003.png
Tremor isn't going to be limited like Raptor is. But I don't think it's going to be a free for all either with big dealers like Granger. Won't be fair to the other dealers. Especially the small town family owned and operated ones like I deal with

And you didn't get any pictures?
Ford F-150 2021 F-150 Tremor Scheduled 129068

Hey antimattblue. If u have a chance could you look up my build please
Sales f41076
Order 0702
Thanks
Read my signature

Hi Antimatter - Could you please lookup my build?
Sales Code: F58019
Order Code: B450

Thank you!
Read my signature

Black and orange - spooky Halloween truck. :LOL: I love the interior.
Looks like a 402a with the B&O Unleashed. Look at the headrests.

One of my local dealerships have 2 dealer ordered that were supposed to be built yesterday.

https://www.lhmforddraper.com/new-inventory/index.htm?model=F-150&trim=Tremor
They were both built yesterday.

Damn you @Antimatter Tremor, I went to the dealership today to resolve an issue with a vehicle I sold to them. They had a base XLT on the lot in Antimatter and its the first time I've ever seen it in person. Promptly switched to AMB.
If you send me enough $ I'll let you buy my user name from me ?

Sponsored

BatmanTremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered F-150 Tremor
Well...I changed mine from Agate Black to AMB. I thought the demo unit I saw was black. I was sold on that unit so I guess it's fitting that I change to the same color, AMB. My username is worthless now lol.

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
Healthcare IT/Property Management
Well...I changed mine from Agate Black to AMB. I thought the demo unit I saw was black. I was sold on that unit so I guess it's fitting that I change to the same color, AMB. My username is worthless now lol.
Its still a dark mysterious color lol

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Are they really marking it up 8800..........wow
Another scumbag piece of shit stealership

It's not a mark up, just an "add on" lol - wow is right!!
Like Russ Milne does

Sorry I’m new to this what does
“Read my signature” mean
It means read what's at the bottom of my replies about questions about your order

All a bunch of copy cats now ?

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
His signature at the bottom of his posts.

"If you have questions about your truck or help with how to use the tracker, PM me. I do not reply to posts anymore."

Thank you.

I didn't think I could make it much clearer than that
Sponsored