First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
Nuke Plant Operator
The difference between the 150 and 250 is huge.
Agreed, but the difference in having a truck and having no truck is huge. I sold my AT4 back to the dealer a month ago because of engine issues after 8K miles. I need a truck and if they can’t give me a build date in a reasonable amount of time then I may have to move on the 250. Especially if dealers are gonna get priority.

Sponsored

Midwest04

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC Sierra AT4; Ford Tremor AMB on order!
Nope. Majority of what I saw they submitted their orders 6/23 and had Vin#s and build dates on 6/24. ALL of the dealer orders I've seen already have Vin#s and build dates. Many of them are already built. The reason we're not seeing Torsen Front Diff on these dealer orders is because it was supposed to be late availability, it probably wasn't even an option for them to get them. Wasn't until July 8th that Material Hold was lifted off Tremor orders with the Torsen.

There's no separate line for the Raptor. They all go down 1 line at Dearborn.

Raptor axle is wider than all the other F150 axles we build. There is no separate line for Raptor axles. There are different stations that are Raptor only, but they all go around the same assembly loop. I would imagine there is different "skids" for Raptor only that they ride on going down the line. And Raptor only stations, but there's not a Raptor only line at DTP. You're talking hundreds of millions of dollars to build and assembly line
AMT: you are right. Spoke with my buddy last night and he was talking about the 3.5 HO engine as opposed to the 3.5 - not the truck itself. I musta been three Manhattans deep when I was chatting with him the first time! Thanks for all of the quality input!

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AMT: you are right. Spoke with my buddy last night and he was talking about the 3.5 HO engine as opposed to the 3.5 - not the truck itself. I musta been three Manhattans deep when I was chatting with him the first time! Thanks for all of the quality input!
????

???

BatmanTremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered F-150 Tremor
Sorry if I am getting little off topic but does it make sense to place a custom order with another dealer right now (Tremor of course)? I've placed my current order on July 6th but another dealer called me saying that they will match my price. I understand dealer allocation factors into how quickly you can get your truck and all that but I am not an expert in this area.

Sponsored

Madeinchina

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor, 2012 Mustang GT
Sorry if I am getting little off topic but does it make sense to place a custom order with another dealer right now (Tremor of course)? I've placed my current order on July 6th but another dealer called me saying that they will match my price. I understand dealer allocation factors into how quickly you can get your truck and all that but I am not an expert in this area.
I don't believe f150 tremors are subject to allocation limitations. At least not what my dealer has said to me directly and posted online (Granger of Iowa). That said if one dealership puts in 20 tremors at priority 10 and another dealer puts in 10 also at priority 10, the latter dealer would have a better chance of handing over your truck sooner. Suppose if both dealer are honest with how many tremors they ordered up, you can make your decision based on that. Personally I'm going with the following approach.

Ford F-150 2021 F-150 Tremor Scheduled 1627316297003

Last edited:

BatmanTremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered F-150 Tremor
I don't believe f150 tremors are subject to allocation limitations. At least not what my dealer has said to me directly and posted online (Granger of Iowa). That said if one dealership puts in 20 tremors at priority 10 and another dealer puts in 10 also at priority 10, the latter dealer would have a better chance of handing over your truck sooner. Suppose if both dealer are honest with how many tremors they ordered up, you can make your decision based on that. Personally I'm going with the following approach.

1627316297003.png
Both dealers are similar in terms of scale IMO so I suppose there really isn't much benefit in trying to hedge my bet by placing another order? This other dealer actually has a demo unit of F150 Tremor so I bet they have much more Tremor orders than my current dealer. I am naturally impatient and this wait is really testing my limit :) with all due respect to those who ordered much earlier than me :D

OP
OP

brijen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Raptor - Ordered
Both dealers are similar in terms of scale IMO so I suppose there really isn't much benefit in trying to hedge my bet by placing another order? This other dealer actually has a demo unit of F150 Tremor so I bet they have much more Tremor orders than my current dealer. I am naturally impatient and this wait is really testing my limit :) with all due respect to those who ordered much earlier than me :D
Who has the demo? ?

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tundra
Occupation
Hvac
Hey antimattblue. If u have a chance could you look up my build please
Sales f41076
Order 0702