First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
Healthcare IT/Property Management
If anyone gets bored and wants to tell me the status of my order, that'd be great. I'm hoping its in a clean status. I've settled in and am currently just hoping this thing comes as a birthday gift for me (November) or Christmas gift in December lol.

Sales Code: F53199
Order Code: 2207
Sponsored

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Makes sense -- I am guessing the dealers put their stock orders in right away ... Are we able to see if any of the ones with VIN #s have build dates? I realize that all of this is academic and we will get these when we get them but seeing what is going on with these builds is rather fascinating. I see that quite a few more have popped up as "Dealer Ordered" in Metro Detroit. *None with Torsen*

Also, a buddy of mine does a lot of work for Ford on the Raptor and mentioned that the Raptors basically have their own "line" separate from F150 production. I wonder if these Tremors get the same treatment or if they are pumped down the same line as an XLT / Lariat.
Nope. Majority of what I saw they submitted their orders 6/23 and had Vin#s and build dates on 6/24. ALL of the dealer orders I've seen already have Vin#s and build dates. Many of them are already built. The reason we're not seeing Torsen Front Diff on these dealer orders is because it was supposed to be late availability, it probably wasn't even an option for them to get them. Wasn't until July 8th that Material Hold was lifted off Tremor orders with the Torsen.

There's no separate line for the Raptor. They all go down 1 line at Dearborn.

Raptor axle is wider than all the other F150 axles we build. There is no separate line for Raptor axles. There are different stations that are Raptor only, but they all go around the same assembly loop. I would imagine there is different "skids" for Raptor only that they ride on going down the line. And Raptor only stations, but there's not a Raptor only line at DTP. You're talking hundreds of millions of dollars to build and assembly line

gb1194

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
Nuke Plant Operator
Got a build date on my 250 Tremor of 8/3. If nothing starts moving on the 150’s I may just end up keeping that 250, it’s a nice truck also.

Hellphire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Lariat FX4 3.5EB
Occupation
Iron casting foundry
Like I said, this year has been like no other we've seen before.

What really pisses me off is the people who are talking so much shit about Ford. Like they really wanted all this to happen.

I get the wait is frustrating, but it's not like Ford said, "hey, let's fuck up the entire launch of the Bronco. And while we're at it, let's stop production and shipment of the #1 selling vehicle in the world"

Makes me wonder how people function on their own, without being told when to breathe, eat, sleep, shit, ect, who want to blame Ford for everything that's happening right now
This has to be the most sensible thing I have read on the forum since joining(not long ago). I work for an Ag equipment manufacturer and it has(the world situation) had profound effects on our ability to produce our equipment. Anywhere from wiring harnesses to tires. Not to mention the work force(both UAW and Salary) forced to work a crazy amount of hours when supplies do in fact come in to build what they can and ship, and also get laid off for a fraction of our pay when the supply runs out. Neither is the companies fault. It’s the world we live in atm.

That said…..be rest assured that Ford is doing everything they can to keep their market share in tact with these trouble times. Meaning…..producing there products and getting them out the door as fast as they safely can.

Southern Girl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 74 Bronco
I've been to the old jail there and the Fort. Beautiful city. A lot of history in St.Augustine. Its a shame a lot of people have no idea who Henry Flagler or Henry Plant are. I'm down in Cape Coral outside of Ft.Myers. I go over to the Edison/Ford estate a lot. At Christmas time its open at night with a lot of Christmas decorations and Christmas light all over. They have an original Ford V8 and a few cars on display. His house and his garage where they worked on the V8 is still there. They tell some great Henry Ford stories. He was quite a character
We just made a deal on a vintage camping trailer, so maybe I'll have to go down there over Christmas break and check that out. Sounds awesome!

Sponsored

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Got a build date on my 250 Tremor of 8/3. If nothing starts moving on the 150’s I may just end up keeping that 250, it’s a nice truck also.
The difference between the 150 and 250 is huge.

This has to be the most sensible thing I have read on the forum since joining(not long ago). I work for an Ag equipment manufacturer and it has(the world situation) had profound effects on our ability to produce our equipment. Anywhere from wiring harnesses to tires. Not to mention the work force(both UAW and Salary) forced to work a crazy amount of hours when supplies do in fact come in to build what they can and ship, and also get laid off for a fraction of our pay when the supply runs out. Neither is the companies fault. It’s the world we live in atm.

That said…..be rest assured that Ford is doing everything they can to keep their market share in tact with these trouble times. Meaning…..producing there products and getting them out the door as fast as they safely can.
???

OP
OP

brijen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Raptor - Ordered
Dealer told me today that whenever a VIN is issued for my order, Ford will email me directly and that they won’t get anymore info before the truck arrives. Sounds like they just don’t want to be bothered but does anyone know if Ford does actually send an email to you?

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dealer told me today that whenever a VIN is issued for my order, Ford will email me directly and that they won’t get anymore info before the truck arrives. Sounds like they just don’t want to be bothered but does anyone know if Ford does actually send an email to you?
I've never been emailed by Ford in regards to a vehicle order.

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
I never got an email with my (regular Lariat) F150 order. I think they just don’t want to be bothered and I get that. I try to avoid pestering mine and have only done it 3 times.

It’s getting harder with the truck enroute somewhere between KC and CA and not knowing where though. UPS/FedEx has us so spoiled but those are of course logistics companies where moving and tracking is their core business.

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 74 Bronco
That is the exact opposite of what I was told.

OP
OP

brijen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Raptor - Ordered
Thanks all for the responses. Im sure nothing has happened yet since no one else seems to have gotten theirs but still disappointing if it actually does come from the dealer and they just dont want to check. Id get it if I was constantly asking for updates but this is the first time ive asked about it. Can Ford Performance give the VIN once its been issued or can they only give the build status?

Southern Girl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 74 Bronco
Thanks all for the responses. Im sure nothing has happened yet since no one else seems to have gotten theirs but still disappointing if it actually does come from the dealer and they just dont want to check. Id get it if I was constantly asking for updates but this is the first time ive asked about it. Can Ford Performance give the VIN once its been issued or can they only give the build status?
No, but I'm bothering them until they say it's scheduled and then I'll call and ask for my VIN. Although, my dealer is pretty much on the ball, so they may notify me first.
Sponsored