Sponsored

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
@Antimatter Tremor Are you able to check what priority my order went in at? and status of clean or material hold?

Sales Code CA6050
Order Code H170

I'm so excited for this truck, time to settle in for the "who knows how long" wait for a VIN and build date.

Clean
Sponsored

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Bronco Spt BL , '21 Tremor Ordered
Not a very fruitful day for VIN's eh?

Gime150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I've seen a ton, just not mine or anyone on here

Read my reply here form yesterday. It's getting beyond frustrating. Make sure you read my entire post.

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/thr...-or-at-least-their-vin-number.4799/post-79250
Yeesh. I’m a fleet mgr of relatively small fleet of 40 or so vehicles. I ordered our platinum on 9/23 and it just arrived at 4 am yesterday at the dealer. I need two superduty’s but soonest build date I would get is April ‘22. I’m just hoping the worst is passing and the scheduling gets normalized asap (Ford probably does too). I’ve seen in the past during normal times some weird scheduling goings ons but this is pretty frustrating.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Midwest04

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC Sierra AT4; Ford Tremor AMB on order!
Yeesh. I’m a fleet mgr of relatively small fleet of 40 or so vehicles. I ordered our platinum on 9/23 and it just arrived at 4 am yesterday at the dealer. I need two superduty’s but soonest build date I would get is April ‘22. I’m just hoping the worst is passing and the scheduling gets normalized asap (Ford probably does too). I’ve seen in the past during normal times some weird scheduling goings ons but this is pretty frustrating.
No kidding! Is that for a 2022 Super Duty?

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No kidding! Is that for a 2022 Super Duty?
Yeah, That would be a '22 Super Duty (Chassis Cab - that's mostly why) . That's not doable for us so we will prob stretch out a few of our 300k mile trucks. Upfitting them with a body in a timely manner is another issue, as well.

James Dean

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 FX4. 2015 Corvette 2018 Ford Explorer
If there's an upside to this is that people are able to save more money towards a new truck. Maybe even upgrade. The downside is if you need a new one. I have a 2013. Its past the point I like to keep one. I really doubt 2021 is going to happen for most people Again this morning the news on Chip shortages isn't good. The annalist's are reporting it will last up to 2023.

Southern Girl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 74 Bronco
If there's an upside to this is that people are able to save more money towards a new truck. Maybe even upgrade. The downside is if you need a new one. I have a 2013. Its past the point I like to keep one. I really doubt 2021 is going to happen for most people Again this morning the news on Chip shortages isn't good. The annalist's are reporting it will last up to 2023.
I have a 2013 F150 as well. I have 166k miles right now and it's doing fine, but I drive 50 miles round trip for work every day. I'm a teacher, so it's a big deal if I have a mechanical issue and can't get to work. This is the second vehicle I've ordered and can't seem to get built.
Ford F-150 2021 F-150 Tremor Scheduled HorseHockey2

Midwest04

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just checked in. July 3 order still Unscheduled Clean. The agent did tell me that some of the ones that were ordered on the first day the order bank opened have build dates (no further detail) ... so there is some hope!

Sponsored

James Dean

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I was down in Florida Last week meeting with a contractor having some work done to my house. Even they have material shortages. I had a few extra days so I took a quick ride over to the Edison/ Ford estate. I love walking the grounds there. Walking around I can't help but think what Henry Ford and Thomas Edison would think about all of this.

Southern Girl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 74 Bronco
I was down in Florida Last week meeting with a contractor having some work done to my house. Even they have material shortages. I had a few extra days so I took a quick ride over to the Edison/ Ford estate. I love walking the grounds there. Walking around I can't help but think what Henry Ford and Thomas Edison would think about all of this.
I haven't been there before. A lot of Floridians need to go on vaca in our own state! My favorite place is St. Augustine where Henry Flagler built a huge hotel including giant Tiffany glass windows. It is now Flagler College.

Our local Ford dealers are out of most vehicles in my county - there is a very limited supply. My mom was able to buy a Bronco Sport a few months ago in a nearby town. They have more inventory than a lot of dealers for some reason. House building doesn't seem to be slowing down here from what I've seen, but I bet it's a lot more expensive.

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just checked in. July 3 order still Unscheduled Clean. The agent did tell me that some of the ones that were ordered on the first day the order bank opened have build dates (no further detail) ... so there is some hope!
I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but I haven't seen one Tremor order with a Vin# that wasn't a dealer stock order.

I haven't been there before. A lot of Floridians need to go on vaca in our own state! My favorite place is St. Augustine where Henry Flagler built a huge hotel including giant Tiffany glass windows. It is now Flagler College.

Our local Ford dealers are out of most vehicles in my county - there is a very limited supply. My mom was able to buy a Bronco Sport a few months ago in a nearby town. They have more inventory than a lot of dealers for some reason. House building doesn't seem to be slowing down here from what I've seen, but I bet it's a lot more expensive.
I was down in St. Augustine years ago with my wife and son. One of the best vacations ever. St. Augustine is so beautiful and so much history down there. Definitely want to go back again someday.

James Dean

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

I've been to the old jail there and the Fort. Beautiful city. A lot of history in St.Augustine. Its a shame a lot of people have no idea who Henry Flagler or Henry Plant are. I'm down in Cape Coral outside of Ft.Myers. I go over to the Edison/Ford estate a lot. At Christmas time its open at night with a lot of Christmas decorations and Christmas light all over. They have an original Ford V8 and a few cars on display. His house and his garage where they worked on the V8 is still there. They tell some great Henry Ford stories. He was quite a character

Midwest04

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but I haven't seen one Tremor order with a Vin# that wasn't a dealer stock order.

Makes sense -- I am guessing the dealers put their stock orders in right away ... Are we able to see if any of the ones with VIN #s have build dates? I realize that all of this is academic and we will get these when we get them but seeing what is going on with these builds is rather fascinating. I see that quite a few more have popped up as "Dealer Ordered" in Metro Detroit. *None with Torsen*

Also, a buddy of mine does a lot of work for Ford on the Raptor and mentioned that the Raptors basically have their own "line" separate from F150 production. I wonder if these Tremors get the same treatment or if they are pumped down the same line as an XLT / Lariat.

I was down in St. Augustine years ago with my wife and son. One of the best vacations ever. St. Augustine is so beautiful and so much history down there. Definitely want to go back again someday.
Sponsored