Sponsored

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Bronco Spt BL , '21 Tremor Ordered
Doing what Ford should have done in their document:

2021 F-150 Tow Package Breakdown.png
This is deal with the towing package(s) as discussed previously on the forum somewhere.

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Any chance adding something before the vin is assigned messes up the order and delays it?
Only if it's something that is in short supply that would cause a material hold. Adding Trailer Tow Package won't be an issue. But if you're going to do it, have it done today. Vins are assigned Thursdays

My Dealer in Canada won't give me my order number and dealer code. Is this normal?
No

Sponsored

Coolrain

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Raptor
I signed the papers but didn’t get a copy.
Go to the dealer and tell them you are there to get a copy of your documents to date. If they give you any flak ask to speak to the manager..... absolutely no reason for you not to have a copy of any signed docs........ and lesson that you never leave a situation without your own copy of anything just signed.
fyi - I did the exact same thing with my Raptor order... was excited I found a dealer at sticker (no "market adjustment") and with an allocation, I just signed the order and walked out, a few days later went back in and got a copy that included the wording for msrp that we spoke about

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
My buddy sends me everything (scanned copies) thru text or email. It's so nice not to have to worry about dealing with a shady dealership that's just trying to screw you over.

gb1194

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
Nuke Plant Operator
So like I said before, I originally ordered a 250 Tremor around 6/5 but canceled the order once I saw the F150 Tremor order window open. Or so I thought. Got an email from Ford last night that the F250 is scheduled for production the week of 8/3. Guess maybe the dealer decided to let it go through for stock. I’ll ask him sometime this week. At least there’s some movement in production. Now if I can get a date on the 150!

Golf17

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremmaaahhh
Occupation
Pilot
Only if it's something that is in short supply that would cause a material hold. Adding Trailer Tow Package won't be an issue. But if you're going to do it, have it done today. Vins are assigned Thursdays

No

You think tomorrow is the day anti-matter?!

Sponsored

Hemmy

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Raptor
I wouldn't get your hopes up. I was on the ford raptor forum and everybody that had VIN #'s for Raptors with build weeks or dates within the next month, just got bumped to 9/27/21. A lot of people got pushed out by 7 weeks. A few people's builds were the same, but not many. I know there are several on this forum that are also on the Raptor forum.

Poorspecimen

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future f150 owner
Occupation
Manager
Just saw two dealer ordered Tremors show up today within 100 miles of SoCal. One being a 402a (no Torsen).
Ford F-150 2021 F-150 Tremor Scheduled D3120353-174D-463C-A144-136E7757B332

Southern Girl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 74 Bronco
Are these going to be 2021s, or are we taking delivery next year? Not using hyperbole, I've just been through the Bronco ringer and want to be realistic.

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I wouldn't get your hopes up. I was on the ford raptor forum and everybody that had VIN #'s for Raptors with build weeks or dates within the next month, just got bumped to 9/27/21. A lot of people got pushed out by 7 weeks. A few people's builds were the same, but not many. I know there are several on this forum that are also on the Raptor forum.
Raptor is very unique. Lots of stuff that only Raptor gets and nothing else. Tremor isn't as radical and is very much like the XLs, XLTs and Lariats when it comes to parts sharing. Raptor isn't. Probably Raptor specific issues.

Are these going to be 2021s, or are we taking delivery next year? Not using hyperbole, I've just been through the Bronco ringer and want to be realistic.
'21s

Bronco is a whole different animal.

The Bronco comeback was just shitty luck on what happened world wide the last 18+ months. Nothing Ford had any control over.
Sponsored