Sponsored

Madeinchina

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor, 2012 Mustang GT
Same here 6/21 order. No torsen. So that’s not necessarily the smoking gun to why these dealer orders are going first.
Oh yeah we're definitely getting shafted by ford scheduling. Hopefully first day customer orders will get our VINs in the next week or so.
Sponsored

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Any idea of what’s going on here anti matter? I have a 402a with just the 3.73 ordered on 6/21.

My dealer made a point of saying Ford wanted to get the custom orders out first hence taking the license, deposit and signed build sheet upon order, but I guess that’s not the case.

Probably not worth any phone calls I would assume, not like the dealer can do much/ would have any info.
Nope, no idea

I was under that impression too

Won't do anything

I wonder if that is the reason why dealer orders got picked up first? Because of no torsen?
Doubtful. Many ordered without because they were thinking it would delay their order longer. Why haven't we seen any Green window stickers, WITHOUT it?

Certainly seems possible. I looked up a few tremor dealer listings here on the east coast and none of them had the torsen front diff either. Although it seems odd that we haven't heard of any customer orders w/o trosen being assigned a vin.
We should still have had Vin#s by now. Many of us ordered they first couple of days

Greenway Ford in Orlando actually has 13 on their website, with several in the 69-70K range and they all have VINs. The window sticker for those high ones arent on the website yet so cant be sure but I would think that at least one of those probably has it. Just guessing though
I will look later

Looked over Greenway Ford's tremor selection and did a look up for torsen and there were no hits from all 13 listings. At least that's consistent lol.
13 WOW That's an issue if those all get built first

Just as another data point here. I submitted by order for a 402A(no torsen) on 6/17(Order Code: G002//Sales Code : F53681//Priority Code: 11).

I'm still unscheduled...Going to be incredibly annoyed if I see these on dealer lots before my day 1 custom order.
Nothing we can do about it

Same here 6/21 order. No torsen. So that’s not necessarily the smoking gun to why these dealer orders are going first.
Mine was originally submitted without it and didn't get a Vin#

Oh yeah we're definitely getting shafted by ford scheduling. Hopefully first day customer orders will get our VINs in the next week or so.
??

I chatted with Ford Performance today and they told me to check back in a couple weeks lol
They have no idea why or what's going on with production.

Last edited:

Southern Girl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 74 Bronco
Someone with a raptor reportedly has a build date now, so I chatted Ford Performance - they said ask in a few weeks. No, good sir, I will not wait a few weeks. I will be back on Thursday to ask the same.

Madeinchina

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor, 2012 Mustang GT
Someone with a raptor reportedly has a build date now, so I chatted Ford Performance - they said ask in a few weeks. No, good sir, I will not wait a few weeks. I will be back on Thursday to ask the same.
Haha, same here. Do you recall if you spoke with Jeremy at ford performance? Poor guy picked up my weekly call for the last 4 weeks. Last time he answered I kinda felt bad and thought about changing up my voice so he doesnt recognize me.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 74 Bronco
Haha, same here. Do you recall if you spoke with Jeremy at ford performance? Poor guy picked up my weekly call for the last 4 weeks. Last time he answered I kinda felt bad and thought about changing up my voice so he doesnt recognize me.
No, it was Anthony. I use the chat function instead of being bothered to talk to another human being. :censored:?

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
Emailed my dealer for an update - no Vin yet. Inventory Manager said the system updates on Wednesday nights, so to check back on Thursday. I asked why the dealers were getting stock ahead of custom orders, no response on that one yet...

Southern Girl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 74 Bronco
Emailed my dealer for an update - no Vin yet. Inventory Manager said the system updates on Wednesday nights, so to check back on Thursday. I asked why the dealers were getting stock ahead of custom orders, no response on that one yet...
So dealers are getting Tremor orders before ours?

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
Appears that way. 8 incoming within 50 miles of my zip, 15 incoming if I expand search to 100 miles. I sent this screen shot and asked if dealer stock is being prioritized over customer orders at this point, since none of us have received a VIN. I have not yet received a response.

Ford F-150 2021 F-150 Tremor Scheduled 1626734980163

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 74 Bronco
Appears that way. 8 incoming within 50 miles of my zip, 15 incoming if I expand search to 100 miles. I sent this screen shot and asked if dealer stock is being prioritized over customer orders at this point, since none of us have received a VIN. I have not yet received a response.

1626734980163.png
That is weird. I'm going to check to see what shows up around me.

EDIT: Nothing showed up within 100 miles of my zip code, so I used one near me and some showed up in MS with VINs. Maybe some people are actually getting their VINs and they just aren't in our group.

Last edited:

diesel97

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge
Occupation
electrical

1626734980163.png
can you view the window sticker on those?

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
Yup, every one.

Ford F-150 2021 F-150 Tremor Scheduled 1626736366271

BA73