Sponsored

chad8274

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ford F150
Do you have your order number and dealer code? I can check on your order if you do.

My order went in 10am 6/18. Still Unscheduled Clean

I have nothing and placed my order on 06/21. Oder code# 0621, Dealer code# F41079. Hate to ask but could you check?
Sponsored

Gime150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
This is very frustrating to see, I really thougth Ford would prioritize the customer orders first.

Ford F-150 2021 F-150 Tremor Scheduled Screenshot 2021-07-18 210747

Fordtheriver

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Not seeing any of the window stickers with the front torsen.

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Found 7 in 100 miles with 4 of them at my closest dealer.
4 at the same dealer <--- Link

Every one of those were ordered between 6/17-6/23 They ALL we're assigned Vin#s 6/24 They're scheduled to be built 7/19-7/27

And EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM IS FOR DEALER STOCK

This is very frustrating to see, I really thougth Ford would prioritize the customer orders first.
You would think

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Not seeing any of the window stickers with the front torsen.
Production of front axles with 3.73Torsen diff for the Tremor (and 4.10 for the Raptor) just started 7/12. Wasn't very many of them, but this week, production will increase significantly.

Sponsored

Fordtheriver

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Production of front axles with 3.73Torsen diff for the Tremor (and 4.10 for the Raptor) just started 7/12. Wasn't very many of them, but this week, production will increase significantly.
Makes me feel better with that, thanks!

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Makes me feel better with that, thanks!
No prob. I had it selected as an option , then was told it was going to flag my order for material hold. So I had him remove it. When I found out that it wasn't going to be "late availability" I had them add it back. My order did switch from Unscheduled Clean to Unscheduled Material Hold, but it switched back to Unscheduled Clean a few days later. Unfortunately, that is where my order is still sitting.

Golf17

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremmaaahhh
Occupation
Pilot
No prob. I had it selected as an option , then was told it was going to flag my order for material hold. So I had him remove it. When I found out that it wasn't going to be "late availability" I had them add it back. My order did switch from Unscheduled Clean to Unscheduled Material Hold, but it switched back to Unscheduled Clean a few days later. Unfortunately, that is where my order is still sitting.
Any idea of what’s going on here anti matter? I have a 402a with just the 3.73 ordered on 6/21. My dealer made a point of saying Ford wanted to get the custom orders out first hence taking the license, deposit and signed build sheet upon order, but I guess that’s not the case. Probably not worth any phone calls I would assume, not like the dealer can do much/ would have any info.

BatmanTremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered F-150 Tremor
I wonder if that is the reason why dealer orders got picked up first? Because of no torsen?

Madeinchina

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor, 2012 Mustang GT
I wonder if that is the reason why dealer orders got picked up first? Because of no torsen?
Certainly seems possible. I looked up a few tremor dealer listings here on the east coast and none of them had the torsen front diff either. Although it seems odd that we haven't heard of any customer orders w/o trosen being assigned a vin.

Sponsored

OP
OP

brijen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Raptor - Ordered
Certainly seems possible. I looked up a few tremor dealer listings here on the east coast and none of them had the torsen front diff either. Although it seems odd that we haven't heard of any customer orders w/o trosen being assigned a vin.
Greenway Ford in Orlando actually has 13 on their website, with several in the 69-70K range and they all have VINs. The window sticker for those high ones arent on the website yet so cant be sure but I would think that at least one of those probably has it. Just guessing though

Madeinchina

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor, 2012 Mustang GT
Greenway Ford in Orlando actually has 13 on their website, with several in the 69-70K range and they all have VINs. The window sticker for those high ones arent on the website yet so cant be sure but I would think that at least one of those probably has it. Just guessing though
Looked over Greenway Ford's tremor selection and did a look up for torsen and there were no hits from all 13 listings. At least that's consistent lol.

kippita2001

First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Just as another data point here. I submitted by order for a 402A(no torsen) on 6/17(Order Code: G002//Sales Code : F53681//Priority Code: 11).

I'm still unscheduled...Going to be incredibly annoyed if I see these on dealer lots before my day 1 custom order.

Golf17

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremmaaahhh
Occupation
Pilot
My order doesn’t have Torsen, and it was placed on 6/21. No updates yet.

Order: H468
Sales Code: F56020

@Antimatter Tremor could you please check mine when you get a chance?
Same here 6/21 order. No torsen. So that’s not necessarily the smoking gun to why these dealer orders are going first.
Sponsored