First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
It's crazy to me that in the current market, one can order a a custom car from Stuttgart, under MSRP, that has to sit on a boat for 2 months, through the Panama canal, receive it in less than 4 months, and Ford can't build the number one selling vehicle in the country in a timely fashion. Ordered late March, delivered today.

Ford F-150 2021 F-150 Tremor Scheduled 647981909

Last edited:

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just got a text from my buddy a little bit ago that Vins# weren't generated yesterday because of a system issue. Said they will be attempting to assign the remaining orders today.

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just got a Vin# today for my XLT Sport FX4 order, as of 10:24am Exactly 1 month since my order was submitted. Scheduled to Week of 9/27.

No Vin# for my buddies XLT that was placed 6/17 or my Tremor order that was placed 6/18.

And then an order that was just placed 7/13 at same dealer gets a Vin# today as well, and a build week of 9/20. Makes ZERO F'ing sense what so ever how this scheduling is done.

Sponsored

jcaspar

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 4x4
It's crazy to me that in the current market, one can order a a custom car from Stuttgart, under MSRP, that has to sit on a boat for 2 months, through the Panama canal, receive it in less than 4 months, and Ford can't build the number one selling vehicle in the country in a timely fashion. Ordered late March, delivered today.

647981909.jpg
The typical F-150 is a lot more complicated and has a lot more chips than your Boxster.

Gime150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Just got a Vin# today for my XLT Sport FX4 order, as of 10:24am Exactly 1 month since my order was submitted. Scheduled to Week of 9/27.

No Vin# for my buddies XLT that was placed 6/17 or my Tremor order that was placed 6/18.

And then an order that was just placed 7/13 at same dealer gets a Vin# today as well, and a build week of 9/20. Makes ZERO F'ing sense what so ever how this scheduling is done.
Congrats on your XLT order! But sad and confused about our Tremor orders :cry:

Coolrain

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Raptor

647981909.jpg
Can't really compare 2-3k vehicles sold a year to the F150......... beautiful car by the way

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
Yeah, you're right - 60K vehicles per year vs 4-5M vehicles per year isn't a fair comparison. Guess I just wanted to vent. Following the hot tub post earlier, while it wasn't a VIN, at least something positive happened yesterday, I just managed to make it negative. The car is my wife's new Spyder in Gentian Blue - thought the Antimatter fans might dig it.

Here's to everyone getting some good news soon and having a great weekend.?

BatmanTremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered F-150 Tremor
I noticed that my local dealers placed orders for Tremor and it's showing up on Ford's "search inventory" page. They all have VIN#. Does that mean anything? Curious how dealer ordered Tremors have VIN# before anyone on this forum received their VIN#.

Sponsored

chad8274

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ford F150
I noticed that my local dealers placed orders for Tremor and it's showing up on Ford's "search inventory" page. They all have VIN#. Does that mean anything? Curious how dealer ordered Tremors have VIN# before anyone on this forum received their VIN#.
I ordered my Tremor on 06/19 and called Ford performance, unscheduled-clean. I was told that orders were suppose to be fulfilled for custom orders first before dealers could order any for inventory. I hope that is the case!

OP
OP

brijen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Raptor - Ordered
I just checked and saw 5 showing up for a dealer near me too

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
Inventory search shows 13 incoming Tremors in my neck of the woods.

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
yup configurator - search inventory
Sponsored