First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
Healthcare IT/Property Management
I changed my color yesterday, rendering my username worthless but no VIN yet so...I wait.
Sponsored

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
So, would you receive an email if your VIN has been created or would you have to call to find out?
I've checked my orders a couple times today already and nothing. I will check several more times today and post if I got anything

I changed my color yesterday, rendering my username worthless but no VIN yet so...I wait.
What color did you go with now?

Southern Girl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 74 Bronco
So, would you receive an email if your VIN has been created or would you have to call to find out?
My dealer said he's going to check once a week and then email me, or I can just ask whenever I want him to check on the status. I think they have to input our info into a system before we can start getting notifications.

gb1194

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
Nuke Plant Operator
Are you having to call to check or is there somewhere we can check with just the dealer and order number? Thanks!

Mikey4u81

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Tremor
Order placed June 18th Priority 11. Iconic Silver with just about every option. I can’t wait to get this truck…. Come on Ford get your shit together, we’re waiting..

Sponsored

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
Healthcare IT/Property Management
I've checked my orders a couple times today already and nothing. I will check several more times today and post if I got anything

What color did you go with now?
I went with Lead Foot Grey. I had a Lithium 2017 and loved it. I was trying to do something different but I just like grey. Maybe my build will get delayed and some how, some way, Ford will add Space White to the list and I can get that. I can keep dreaming right?

Southern Girl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 74 Bronco
As of right now I'm still unscheduled clean. Maybe next week will be the week for VINs?

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Bronco Spt BL , '21 Tremor Ordered
FWIW, Ford is having previewing issues today with the Mavericks (today is the first day of scheduling for them) and none were scheduled today, yet. Hopefully, that issue is Ford-wide and someone still has a chance here. Supposedly, Granger says it'll be like 4pm ish for their Maverick orders to start being picked. Third hand info here, so take with a grain of salt.

Sponsored

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I went with Lead Foot Grey. I had a Lithium 2017 and loved it. I was trying to do something different but I just like grey. Maybe my build will get delayed and some how, some way, Ford will add Space White to the list and I can get that. I can keep dreaming right?
I almost went with Lead Foot too. But I fell in love with Antimatter Blue right away when I saw it. And then I knew I had to have it when TFL did the Raptor preview video.

If Space White would have been offered, I would have went with that over AMB.

Then my user name would have been Space White Tremor ?

gb1194

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
Nuke Plant Operator
Unscheduled clean!

Midwest04

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC Sierra AT4; Ford Tremor AMB on order!
Quick update: After adding the Torsen yesterday I went from Priority 19 (when ordered on July 3) to Priority 10 - Clean Unscheduled. Does that mean they have all the parts and chips to put it together and i'm just waiting for orders ahead of me to be built?

Thanks again Antimatter Tremor for your tips! Like you I could not resist the AMB after seeing my Brother's Lariat Powerboost -

BatmanTremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered F-150 Tremor
Quick update: After adding the Torsen yesterday I went from Priority 19 (when ordered on July 3) to Priority 10 - Clean Unscheduled. Does that mean they have all the parts and chips to put it together and i'm just waiting for orders ahead of me to be built?

Thanks again Antimatter Tremor for your tips! Like you I could not resist the AMB after seeing my Brother's Lariat Powerboost -
I called the performance line and verified that I am still unscheduled clean but they said they cannot verify my priority code. How did you check your priority code? Did you call your salesperson?
Sponsored