First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
Nuke Plant Operator
After reading other posts it was probably “unscheduled “. My bad hearing does that sometimes! Sorry.
Sponsored

Madeinchina

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor, 2012 Mustang GT
Hello All! New here. Tremor order placed/accepted on 6/21. No idea how to find out my sales order number or dealer number, so I'm just waiting patiently to hear from my dealer with any updates.

Build: F-150 Tremor, Lead Foot Paint, 402A, Trailer Tow pkg, Active 2.0 pkg...CAN'T WAIT!
402a Lead foot with trailer tow here as well. Sales # and order # should be on the upper right hand of your order preview or order summary. If you dont have it on hand I'm sure your dealer will be able to provide you a pdf or just those numbers. Since it'll mean that you wont be as reliant on them to get the updates when the urge strikes.

Southern Girl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 74 Bronco
All right beautiful Tremor people, any updates? Maybe Thursday is the magic VIN day?

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
All right beautiful Tremor people, any updates? Maybe Thursday is the magic VIN day?

Nothing yet here. I did get an update on my order the 10th, but still showing Unscheduled Clean Priority 12. My XLT order went from Unscheduled Clean Priority 10 to Priority 02 yesterday afternoon

Did you get the Torsen front diff added to your order?

Gime150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150

Sponsored

Golf17

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremmaaahhh
Occupation
Pilot
Sure hope!! I know some people have waited forever for their trucks, but I think we are all pretty anxious to just even see this tremor for real!

Southern Girl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 74 Bronco
Nothing yet here. I did get an update on my order the 10th, but still showing Unscheduled Clean Priority 12. My XLT order went from Unscheduled Clean Priority 10 to Priority 02 yesterday afternoon

Did you get the Torsen front diff added to your order?
Yes, sir! Thanks for the tip!!

Southern Girl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 74 Bronco
I used to have other hobbies, but lately...

1626211255199.png
Now imagine having reserved a Bronco a year ago TODAY, and getting word a few weeks ago that your order cannot be built for 2 more years. Yeah. I'm really hoping the Tremor is faster!!

gb1194

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
Nuke Plant Operator
My order went in July 3rd. I noticed today that it was listed as a priority 19. I called my dealer and asked if he could bump that up. He said he submitted it as a priority 12 but Ford had reassigned it to a 19, said they were doing that on all new orders. Any truth to that?Looks like there’s some higher priority new orders to me.

Sponsored

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Bronco Spt BL , '21 Tremor Ordered
Now imagine having reserved a Bronco a year ago TODAY, and getting word a few weeks ago that your order cannot be built for 2 more years. Yeah. I'm really hoping the Tremor is faster!!
lol.. same boat but bailed last Oct and ordered a sport to kinda pretend-satisfy my Bronco needs. I remember your user name over at B6g.

Southern Girl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 74 Bronco
lol.. same boat but bailed last Oct and ordered a sport to kinda pretend-satisfy my Bronco needs. I remember your user name over at B6g.
My mom bought a sport. It's a nice vehicle, I think. We tested out the 4x4 on my road (unpaved/ungraded) and it was great. She loves it! I would have considered one, but I have a V8 and I cannot go to that much less power.

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
My order went in July 3rd. I noticed today that it was listed as a priority 19. I called my dealer and asked if he could bump that up. He said he submitted it as a priority 12 but Ford had reassigned it to a 19, said they were doing that on all new orders. Any truth to that?Looks like there’s some higher priority new orders to me.
Don't be discouraged by Priority 19. You can still get a Vin# and build week/day and never go lower than Priority 19

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

BryceGTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F150 XLT 5.0
I wouldn't be too worried, I got priority 10 with my dealership even after I had to go to the dealer three separate times between June 20th and July 4th - I don't think the order ended up going in until around July 6th.

I'll just be happy if the process is smoother than my old bronco order.
Sponsored