Madeinchina

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor, 2012 Mustang GT
I checked today, still unscheduled clean for me

Anyone know if the MY22 order banks opened today like rumored?
Unscheduled clean over here too, so that wraps up 2021. Checked in with Granger today, order bank was not open as of noon est today.
Sponsored

Gime150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I checked today, still unscheduled clean for me

Anyone know if the MY22 order banks opened today like rumored?
My dealer told me nothing has changed regarding my order, and also told me that the 22 ordering has not opened just yet

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
Healthcare IT/Property Management
Unscheduled clean over here too, so that wraps up 2021. Checked in with Granger today, order bank was not open as of noon est today.
I have a backup in place but unfortunately its not a Tremor, but instead a Lariat. However, that unit has a failed Sync 4 system that is waiting on parts. So I don't know if I'm comfortable pulling the trigger on it.

I have an option to get sticker on 402A non-Torsen Tremor but the payment is literally $120 a month more than what I had agreed on in my budget. Wouldn't break the bank but its the principle. I set out to get a mid range payment.

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
For giggles I checked in on the Lead Foot Torsen I ordered and walked away from, it is also unscheduled clean still. :(

JimmyD

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ford Edge St / 2019 Mustang premium
Occupation
Retired
Your dealer can provide you this information, otherwise others here contact Ford Performance via their chat function to ask them. It's not really their job to do that but they seem to do it without much question.
Thank you very much.

Sponsored

FoundryMan12

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Jeep Wagoneer, 23 Raptor
ordered 6/18 and couldn't resist checking today only to hear.....unscheduled. On to the 2022 I guess. My dealer also confirmed 2022 order book is not open yet.

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
@IconicTremor Dude, did you get any updates for your order? I haven't got anything from my dealer yet, but I am a bit too scared to chat with FP folks, lol. Are you going to order a 22 if 21 is not fulfilled or going to try to get a stock?
Mines still scheduled for 11/8 but I have zero confidence that holds.

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
Remember, scheduling happens on Thursdays and it can happen as late as 4pm. Its still possible to check tomorrow and be scheduled. My guess is with the order banks closing/opening it may take longer than normal. The scheduling notes from Blue Oval Forums did NOT mention that F150 was NOT scheduling this week. So stay tuned.

Scheduling Notes – New York Region
  • On Thursday, September 30, EcoSport, Edge, Expedition, Ranger and Transit will not be selected for scheduling.
  • 22MY Bronco Sport Big Bend Equipment Group (R9B) – To allow orders to schedule more quickly, we recommend removing the optional 18” wheel (64M).
  • 21MY Expedition & Ranger SIMS Recommendations – Scheduling for 21MY Expedition and Ranger has been cancelled for this week. Please do not amend this week’s SIMS orders. They will be recreated for next week’s scheduling.
  • No SIMS orders were created for Transit Connect Van or Transit Connect Wagon this week. Please enter orders for remaining unscheduled allocation.
  • OTD and Bronco Vehicle Line Scheduling – For OTD vehicle lines and Bronco, the Centralized Field Order Scheduling Team (CFOS) does not have any line of sight of what will be scheduling each week and the delivery timing of these vehicle lines.
Balance Out Information
  • 21MY Mach-E Balance Out:
    • Final 21MY Mach E orders were due on Thursday, September 23. Spec changes and cancellations were shut off on Thursday, September 23.
    • Iconic Silver paint (JS) balanced out on Thursday, August 26.
  • 21MY Escape Balance Out - Spec changes and cancellation were shut off on Thursday, September 23. 21MY Escape PHEV is balanced out.
  • 21MY Bronco Balance Out – Final 21MY Bronco orders are due on Thursday, September 30. Please note: All Scheduled & UNSCHEDULED spec changes and cancellations will be shut off in WBDO on Friday, October 1. Therefore, please make sure all your unscheduled orders are spec’d exactly as you would like them prior to October 1.
  • F-150
    • 21MY F-150: Final 21MY F-150 orders are due on Thursday, September 30. Spec changes and cancellation will be shut off on Thursday, September 30.
    • 22MY F-150 Order bank UPDATE: 22 Model Year F-150 Job #1 order bank opens on 9/30/2021 – Processing additional software updates.
  • 21MY Ranger Balance Out – Final 21MY Ranger orders are due on Thursday, October 7. Spec changes and cancellation will be shut off on Thursday, October 7.
  • 21MY Expedition Balance Out – Final 21MY Expedition orders are due on Thursday, October 7. Spec changes and cancellation will be shut off on Thursday, October 7.
  • 21MY Mustang Balance Out – Please note that the following options have balanced out for 21MY Mustang
    • Black Painted Roof (94B)
    • Painted Over-the-top Stripe (47W) - GT500's with the Tape Stripe will have to remove the option in order to schedule.
    • Mach 1 Handling Package (60K)

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
And I don't know WTF to do with this info but it mentions Tremor and no availability of 3.5L motors with stop start.

EDIT: Although if I'm reading this right, its saying the Tremors at Dearborn will NOT be selected for Scheduling.

2021MY F-150 SCHEDULING NOTES
The following items will not be selected for scheduling:

Stock orders w/2.7L & 3.5L 4x4s & all 5.0L orders w/start/stop (must add 52X start/stop delete), 302A & above w/snow plow prep pkg (68P), King Ranch & Platinum without Active Steering (17A), CNG/Propane Gas Eng Prep Pkg (98G).

PLANT SPECIFIC CONTENT
Dearborn (DTP)

• 3.5L Hybrid engine (99D)
  • 3.0L Diesel engine (991)
  • Limited series (900A)
  • Platinum series (700A/701A)
  • King Ranch series (600A/601A)
  • Tremor Series (400A-402A)
  • Max recline front seats (91S)
  • Power Running Boards (18P, std 601A, 700A/701A, 900A)
  • 6" ext chrome running boards (18L)
  • 6" ext dark grey accent running boards (18S)
  • Smoked Quartz tinted clearcoat exterior paint (TQ)
  • Kodiak Brown exterior paint (J1)
  • Code Orange (CN)

Kansas City (KCAP)
  • CNG/Propane Gas Eng Prep Pkg (98G)
  • Heavy duty payload package (627)
  • Regular cab (F1C/F1E)
  • Super cab w/163" wheelbase
  • Manual Front Windows (F/X1C/E 100A)
  • Guard exterior paint (HN)
  • Space White exterior paint (A3)
  • Race Red (PQ)

Sethysan

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F-150
Occupation
Healthcare
One of my local dealers called me yesterday evening asking me to come in and build out my Tremor. Basically saying let's build it out for the 2021, and when "mid-october" the 2022 opens up we'll make sure its good and send it to Ford.

However, then he was saying 6-10 weeks from mid October, I would have my 2022 truck. I don't believe that for a second.

Sponsored

tboger7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 F-150 FX4
Occupation
Electrician
My dealer basically told me the same thing, except that the order banks for the 2022 we’re supposed to open yesterday.

I built one yesterday and submitted it for the extra $1k bonus from Ford. Build sheet said 2021 so I asked and was told that the orders for 2021 are closed so it will be pushed to a 2022. No idea what’s accurate or not but I made itcrystal clear that if a VIN gets assigned and it’s a 2021, I will be placing a new order with another dealer.

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
My dealer basically told me the same thing, except that the order banks for the 2022 we’re supposed to open yesterday.

I built one yesterday and submitted it for the extra $1k bonus from Ford. Build sheet said 2021 so I asked and was told that the orders for 2021 are closed so it will be pushed to a 2022. No idea what’s accurate or not but I made itcrystal clear that if a VIN gets assigned and it’s a 2021, I will be placing a new order with another dealer.
They aren't scheduling Tremor's so it should be a 2022. The order banks closed yesterday.

Another Ford

First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
By the looks of that the 21 Platinums and KRs are done unless active steering is added. Not interested in that.

FoundryMan12

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Jeep Wagoneer, 23 Raptor
Well my 2022 order is in....and the waiting game starts over..or continues :rolleyes: Priority code 10. Maybe we need a new forum for the 2022 order tracking??

SavageCarl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'13 F150 FX4, 2020 Yukon, 202? F150 Tremor
I have a backup in place but unfortunately its not a Tremor, but instead a Lariat. However, that unit has a failed Sync 4 system that is waiting on parts. So I don't know if I'm comfortable pulling the trigger on it.

I have an option to get sticker on 402A non-Torsen Tremor but the payment is literally $120 a month more than what I had agreed on in my budget. Wouldn't break the bank but its the principle. I set out to get a mid range payment.
Did you see this $2K rebate from another thread? Is it real?
https://www.carsdirect.com/deals-articles/ford-paying-customers-2-000-to-buy-in-stock-cars
Sponsored