Sponsored

TheObiJuan

First Name
TheObiJuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 F-150 Tremor 402A
I have a 21 Lariat Powerboost FX4 and have decided to move over to a Tremor. Is there any indication when the window will open for 22 Tremor ordering?
Sponsored

Gime150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Just received an interesting call from my dealer. They just got in a 2021 F150 Lariat FX4 Sport Pkg, with the 3.5 Powerboost, Max Tow, Moonroof, B&O Unleashed, 7.2KW, etc. Thing is loaded. over $74K sticker.

They feel bad about my Tremor order and will sell me this truck at the previously agreed upon Tremor Xplan price of $65K if I want it. They will also honor the $1,000 order discount, and 0% for 72 mos. Its a hell of a deal for this truck.

I don't even know if I want to go and look at it... I just really like the visuals of the Tremor: the hood, the wheels, the interior, rear bumper/exhaust, no front shroud, etc.

Guess I'm turning to the Tremor faithful to re-affirm my feelings and tell me to stay patient. Feel free to weigh in ?
Hang in there bud, I am going to wait as well. Compromise does not feel good unless you are really in need of a truck.

samb

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Tremor
Just received an interesting call from my dealer. They just got in a 2021 F150 Lariat FX4 Sport Pkg, with the 3.5 Powerboost, Max Tow, Moonroof, B&O Unleashed, 7.2KW, etc. Thing is loaded. over $74K sticker.

They feel bad about my Tremor order and will sell me this truck at the previously agreed upon Tremor Xplan price of $65K if I want it. They will also honor the $1,000 order discount, and 0% for 72 mos. Its a hell of a deal for this truck.

I don't even know if I want to go and look at it... I just really like the visuals of the Tremor: the hood, the wheels, the interior, rear bumper/exhaust, no front shroud, etc.

Guess I'm turning to the Tremor faithful to re-affirm my feelings and tell me to stay patient. Feel free to weigh in ?
Stay the course brother. You didn’t originally order the Tremor because it was a good deal, you ordered it because it had the features and aesthetic you wanted. Don’t compromise those ideals.

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
Healthcare IT/Property Management
I mean, I drove through the Chevy and the RAM lots tonight...

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction

Sponsored

James Dean

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 FX4. 2015 Corvette 2018 Ford Explorer
I mean, I drove through the Chevy and the RAM lots tonight...
Been doing that a lot too. For some reason the Power Wagon's have me interested. The winch, the front locker, the interior. The rest of the truck is so impractical for me as a daily driver.

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
Healthcare IT/Property Management
find anything good?
My options are about a 10 different Trail Bosses or a RAM Rebel. I was impressed with the Rebel but not sure I’m ready to grow out my mullet and marry a cousin yet.

James Dean

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 FX4. 2015 Corvette 2018 Ford Explorer
My options are about a 10 different Trail Bosses or a RAM Rebel. I was impressed with the Rebel but not sure I’m ready to grow out my mullet and marry a cousin yet.
LOL I needed a good laugh today.

Yeti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Ether Graboid
Cousin marrying is fake news (probably because it isn't legal any more). And to be fair, a good mullet prevents sunburn on one's neck.

That ZR2 has me interested, though. I just wish Chevy knew about progressive springs

Sponsored

LeadfootTREMOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Powerboost
the 21 chevy interior is only better than the 21 tundra interior from 2008.

I am thinking about rams a lot these days, the tremor looks better but I am tired of waiting

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
Out of curiosity I called the two local Toyota dealerships today about the '22 TRD Pro. Both have the same process. No holds or initial deposits, just a list of names at this point. When you're up they call you in to lock in the build and leave a $5K deposit. When the truck arrives the price will be MSRP plus $10K to $15K. They are doing $5k-$7500 ADMs on the lower trims.

diesel97

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge
Occupation
electrical
Out of curiosity I called the two local Toyota dealerships today about the '22 TRD Pro. Both have the same process. No holds or initial deposits, just a list of names at this point. When you're up they call you in to lock in the build and leave a $5K deposit. When the truck arrives the price will be MSRP plus $10K to $15K. They are doing $5k-$7500 ADMs on the lower trims.
tell them to sit and spin or laugh real hard, over and over

BlackMesa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pickup
Has anyone that has a scheduled order with a VIN assigned, had a window sticker generated yet? Just curious, as last time I checked I was scheduled for 10/18 and have a VIN, but still no windows sticker.
Sponsored