First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
Confirmed and confirmed. Still unscheduled here, and my dealer has not been able to place any 2022 orders today, the order portal is not yet live. He also stated that it is very common for an order guide, released before the order portal goes live, to have errors, so to not give up all hope on Lead Foot, yet.
Sponsored

thomps33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Does anyone known if the 2022 tremors get wireless charging?

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
Does anyone known if the 2022 tremors get wireless charging?
The 2022 Order Guide says that the 402 does, 400 and 401 do not.

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
Healthcare IT/Property Management
Checked the performance line today. My build got pushed to 11/8 from 10/18 but I do have a VIN assigned now. Contacting my dealer tomorrow for more info.
Join the club, I went from 10/18 to 11/8 as well. Not hyped but at least I still have a date. I'm about to start looking at other options. I test drove a Trail Boss today. Its nice but its not Tremor nice. There's a 402A coming to a dealer 90 miles from me but its 10k over my current invoice deal on the 401A. But I'm getting impatient...

Sponsored

Yeti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Ether Graboid
Join the club, I went from 10/18 to 11/8 as well. Not hyped but at least I still have a date. I'm about to start looking at other options. I test drove a Trail Boss today. Its nice but its not Tremor nice. There's a 402A coming to a dealer 90 miles from me but its 10k over my current invoice deal on the 401A. But I'm getting impatient...
I have 6 Power Wagon pricing emails ready to go out if this goes south.

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Suburban Z71
Started to get nervous seeing build dates get pushed back. I was 10/18 too. Didn’t want to get pushed into a ‘22 as I’ve already had enough disappointment with the Bronco. I reluctantly contacted FP and they said my build date moved up a week to 10/11. There doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason with these production dates.

FoundryMan12

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Jeep Wagoneer, 23 Raptor
My dealer has also said 2022 ordering portal is not open yet. They are still hopeful my 6/18 order may be scheduled. They called me Tuesday and asked for some more of my personal information and said they needed to provide more info to Ford. Ford verifying it was a legit customer order I guess? They had no guarantees it would get scheduled but something was/is going on behind the scenes.

mightymouse43

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Tremor On Order
Just got off chat with Ford Performance my previous 10/18 build week was pushed to 10/25. Still fingers crossed that it won't move again. FWIW leadfoot 402a, torsen, BO Unleashed, MoonRoof and spray in bedliner

crvz

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor (order), 2019 M2
I got a VIN from the dealer today, do all of you that have build dates that are moving around also have VINs? My build week is 11/1 right now.

Sponsored

Yeti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Ether Graboid
I got a VIN from the dealer today, do all of you that have build dates that are moving around also have VINs? My build week is 11/1 right now.
The first thing is vin and build week. Then apparently Ford puts all the numbers in a bingo machine and draws new weeks for everyone until we're all thoroughly confused.

Honestly, at this point, I'm wondering if they didn't assign bogus build weeks to keep some of us from buying other trucks.

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
Just received an interesting call from my dealer. They just got in a 2021 F150 Lariat FX4 Sport Pkg, with the 3.5 Powerboost, Max Tow, Moonroof, B&O Unleashed, 7.2KW, etc. Thing is loaded. over $74K sticker.

They feel bad about my Tremor order and will sell me this truck at the previously agreed upon Tremor Xplan price of $65K if I want it. They will also honor the $1,000 order discount, and 0% for 72 mos. Its a hell of a deal for this truck.

I don't even know if I want to go and look at it... I just really like the visuals of the Tremor: the hood, the wheels, the interior, rear bumper/exhaust, no front shroud, etc.

Guess I'm turning to the Tremor faithful to re-affirm my feelings and tell me to stay patient. Feel free to weigh in ?

Last edited:

Madeinchina

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor, 2012 Mustang GT
Just received an interesting call from my dealer. They just got in a 2021 F150 Lariat FX4 Sport Pkg, with the 3.6 Powerboost, Max Tow, Moonroof, B&O Unleashed, 7.2KW, etc. Thing is loaded. over $74K sticker.

They feel bad about my Tremor order and will sell me this truck at the previously agreed upon Tremor Xplan price of $65K if I want it. They will also honor the $1,000 order discount, and 0% for 72 mos. Its a hell of a deal for this truck.

I don't even know if I want to go and look at it... I just really like the visuals of the Tremor: the hood, the wheels, the interior, rear bumper/exhaust, no front shroud, etc.

Guess I'm turning to the Tremor faithful to re-affirm my feelings and tell me to stay patient. Feel free to weigh in ?
Keep the tremor order, buy the powerboost lariat. Then immediately flip the lariat for profit and see what happens next you run out of cocaine money or your tremor shows up. buy upgrades for your tremor.

NC Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 VW Atlas Cross Sport
Just received an interesting call from my dealer. They just got in a 2021 F150 Lariat FX4 Sport Pkg, with the 3.6 Powerboost, Max Tow, Moonroof, B&O Unleashed, 7.2KW, etc. Thing is loaded. over $74K sticker.

Wow, that’s quite the deal he’s offered. Tough choice in the face of uncertainty.

Having considered available Lariats for the last two or three weeks prior to buying a dealer stock Tremor, I can tell you that I would have regretted it every time I saw someone else with a Tremor if I had have given in to my need for instant gratification. Easy for me to say now though since I no longer have to wait for my order…

My vote is stay strong!
Sponsored