Sponsored

Gime150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Feels like no one is excited for Thursdays anymore here.
Sponsored

Golf17

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremmaaahhh
Occupation
Pilot
Anyone’s going into production soon or was everyone pushed to November?

Fordtheriver

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Anyone’s going into production soon or was everyone pushed to November?
Mine was pushed to Nov 1. My dealer checked two days ago.

doocatracer08

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 FORD F150 TREMOR, BLACK, 402A
Occupation
designer
i would like to know if anyone actually has an actual build/scheduled/vin for a TREMOR? i mean anyone that placed an order with a dealer, not a dealer that had ordered for stock. my order has been siting unscheduled since 6/22 at priority 19.

Sponsored

smyph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Stuff and thing
i would like to know if anyone actually has an actual build/scheduled/vin for a TREMOR? i mean anyone that placed an order with a dealer, not a dealer that had ordered for stock. my order has been siting unscheduled since 6/22 at priority 19.
6/17 order, priority 11, still unscheduled.

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
6/16 Priority 10 unscheduled

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
Healthcare IT/Property Management
So according to my dealer....my Tremor is scheduled to be built on October 1....

Checking with Ford Performance last week...my build week was November 1....

I don't know who to believe now...
Believe Ford Performance.

What I've found is that most dealers will use a generic report for retail VIN orders that shows the assigned VINs and build weeks. When I had no VIN I contacted Ford Performance to be told I had a VIN and build of 10/18 and my dealer said they weren't sure that was true as they saw unscheduled.

The following week I checked with Ford Performance who confirmed again I had a VIN and build week of 10/18. That week my dealer confirmed the VIN with me and gave me the same 10/18 date.

Fast forward to last week, I contacted Ford Performance and was told I was moved to 11/8. My dealer still saw 10/18. Today they are now telling me 11/8.

This is just my observation and experience, but it seems to me that some dealers who use that report are less proactive about getting this info and more reactive. Some of your more engaged dealers such as Grainger know where to look in what systems to give you the same, if not more info, than Ford Performance.

Sponsored

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction

Gime150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Me too not scheduled, ordered 6/19 priority 10 last time I checked

LiquidGene

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat
Sadly I'm prolly gonna just jump ship. Other f150 like the Lariat/Platinum/Limited's are getting built every other day.....having to wait for these Tremors is like waiting for my lotto ticket to be pulled. That being said I may just jump ship because time these things show up in Canada it will be first quarter 2022, used trucks will hold price but I'm also racking the miles up on my 2017.....really don't want to but. Also interest rates up here are climbing fast.

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
Given the state of things, I wanted to share my last 24 hours to hopefully provide some motivation.

The dealer who agreed to sell me an incoming unit under MSRP, has since called me back and informed me they will honor X-Plan on the truck.

Three dealers, who all told me $5-$10k over MSRP in the last two weeks, have called back and offered me MSRP. I politely explained why they would not be receiving my business. :) I checked all three of these trucks on the dealer websites, and they all still show the mark up.

I'd assume the early adopters who were OK with the Additional Dealer Markups, or "addendums" as they are being called, have bought, and now these trucks are starting to sit.

Just wanted to share, don't be afraid to make some calls, and tell 'em to stick it. you might get a call back a week later begging for your business. (y)

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tundra
Occupation
Hvac
Believe Ford Performance.

What I've found is that most dealers will use a generic report for retail VIN orders that shows the assigned VINs and build weeks. When I had no VIN I contacted Ford Performance to be told I had a VIN and build of 10/18 and my dealer said they weren't sure that was true as they saw unscheduled.

The following week I checked with Ford Performance who confirmed again I had a VIN and build week of 10/18. That week my dealer confirmed the VIN with me and gave me the same 10/18 date.

Fast forward to last week, I contacted Ford Performance and was told I was moved to 11/8. My dealer still saw 10/18. Today they are now telling me 11/8.

This is just my observation and experience, but it seems to me that some dealers who use that report are less proactive about getting this info and more reactive. Some of your more engaged dealers such as Grainger know where to look in what systems to give you the same, if not more info, than Ford Performance.
How does one contact Ford performanc?
Sponsored