Sponsored

Yeti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Ether Graboid
Has anyone that has a scheduled order with a VIN assigned, had a window sticker generated yet? Just curious, as last time I checked I was scheduled for 10/18 and have a VIN, but still no windows sticker.
Build stickers generally come out a week before the actual build date.
Sponsored

FoundryMan12

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Jeep Wagoneer, 23 Raptor
My dealer says their Ford rep says 2021s are being scheduled thru the end of the month and the 2022 ordering portal opens 9/30. So I guess if we aren't scheduled in the next two weeks we aren't getting our 2021 orders.:mad:

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
Healthcare IT/Property Management
Has your wife approved of the mullet that grew when you sat in it for the first time?
All joking aside, Ford is the reason I currently own a Rebel and may yet be the reason I buy a Power Wagon
The mullet sprout was almost instantaneous.

All in all, I will give the RAM a pretty nice score overall. The seats were comfortable, nice infotainment system, good sound, lots of useful features, the 5.7L hemi was nice but I was not a fan of eTorq. Appearance wise its everything I want. RAM was offering 0 % for 72 which was tempting, I'm very upset that the Tremor won't qualify for that. But the entire time I was driving it I was just thinking about how similar the experience was (color, moonroof, large screen etc) would be to my Tremor and definitely think I'm more comfortable in a Ford.

I test drove an RST Z71 Silverado and Colorado today too just to feel out the market. The only thing those vehicles had going for them were lower price point. Underwhelming otherwise. Surprisingly more comfortable in the 21 Colorado than the RST.

Yeti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Ether Graboid
The mullet sprout was almost instantaneous.

All in all, I will give the RAM a pretty nice score overall. The seats were comfortable, nice infotainment system, good sound, lots of useful features, the 5.7L hemi was nice but I was not a fan of eTorq. Appearance wise its everything I want. RAM was offering 0 % for 72 which was tempting, I'm very upset that the Tremor won't qualify for that. But the entire time I was driving it I was just thinking about how similar the experience was (color, moonroof, large screen etc) would be to my Tremor and definitely think I'm more comfortable in a Ford.

I test drove an RST Z71 Silverado and Colorado today too just to feel out the market. The only thing those vehicles had going for them were lower price point. Underwhelming otherwise. Surprisingly more comfortable in the 21 Colorado than the RST.
I'm not trying to steer you away from a graboid, but dirve a power wagon. I would be interested in hearing your opinion. Becsides, Ford will schedule everyone, this year and then instantly tell us our trucks are worth $8,000 less because it's now 22MY.

And you would have to wait for the Silvarado ZR2 for something comparable to the Tremor. Toyota just announced their Rebel, I mean 22 turd pro, too.

Last edited:

Sponsored

smyph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Stuff and thing
When would 22MY builds start? Is there a lot of down time between MYs?

Yeti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Ether Graboid
When would 22MY builds start? Is there a lot of down time between MYs?
That I've seen, MY22 Tremors are still scheduled for Nov 14th. That may change. And with their push for scheduling, I'm also less hopefull for an EOMY incentive announcement. If Ford were spart, they would push some reasonable incentives for this group to help remediate their previous issues.

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
Has your wife approved of the mullet that grew when you sat in it for the first time?
All joking aside, Ford is the reason I currently own a Rebel and may yet be the reason I buy a Power Wagon
I just called local Ram dealer, was told they are already building and receiving 2022s, 6-8weeks from order to delivery, MSRP, 0/72 on all orders, and maybe some incentives worth a grand or two could be applied. Only negative, $1K non refundable deposit.

smyph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Stuff and thing
Some news / confirmations for those of us either waiting to see what happens to the 2021 order or reordering for 2022

1632231436674.png
So final 21MY orders are due on 30th.. does that mean an unscheduled order would still be modified? I thought the system was closed.

Sponsored

ChrisSandstorm

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor, 2019 VW Atlas, 2001 Land Cruiser
Occupation
Healthcare IT
I am trolling in here..Iconic Tremor thanks for the report back on the other models... After 1 week, I am really stoked on the Tremor. It is nicer in every way than I imagined. I hope you guys get your's soon or find one locally at MSRP. I would keep looking on Ford's dealer locator page.

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
Mission Accomplished. After calling 40+ dealers over the last week, from TX to WA, and getting beat up with the ADMs, finally found one willing to sell an incoming unit under MSRP. Truck was built last week and ETA is mid October. I was transparent with the salesman that if by chance my existing order does get selected between now and the end of the month, I will stick with it and cancel this hold. He was totally good with it. Sigh of relief having a back-up plan, and even better, its another local dealer.

The BIG difference.....its Iconic Silver. So I may end up changing my avatar in a couple weeks.

ChrisSandstorm

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor, 2019 VW Atlas, 2001 Land Cruiser
Occupation
Healthcare IT
Mission Accomplished. After calling 40+ dealers over the last week, from TX to WA, and getting beat up with the ADMs, finally found one willing to sell an incoming unit under MSRP. Truck was built last week and ETA is mid October. I was transparent with the salesman that if by chance my existing order does get selected between now and the end of the month, I will stick with it and cancel this hold. He was totally good with it. Sigh of relief having a back-up plan, and even better, its another local dealer.

The BIG difference.....its Iconic Silver. So I may end up changing my avatar in a couple weeks.
Smart call, Silver looks pretty awesome in person also, I saw one last week at my dealership.

Mayo77ca

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Tremor

Lol. The longer I wait for my 21 or 22 whatever it’s going to be the more I sit around and think about the color. Ordered velocity blue, changed to antimatter blue, saw a iconic lariat yesterday and thought it looked sweet so now m torn.

SpazzStr0s

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F-150 Tremor -- Leadfoot
So according to my dealer....my Tremor is scheduled to be built on October 1....

Checking with Ford Performance last week...my build week was November 1....

I don't know who to believe now...
Sponsored