Sponsored

Southern Girl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 74 Bronco
Just a heads up to everyone who is ordering or who has ordered and contemplating adding the Torsen Front Diff option. My order went from Unscheduled Material Hold to Unscheduled Clean late last night. Like I've said before, Late Availability isn't an issue. ??
Thanks! I emailed my dealer about this.
Sponsored

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Bronco Spt BL , '21 Tremor Ordered
My 401A w/ torsen also moved to UNSCHEDULED - CLEAN today as well!

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
My 402A with Torsen is now showing Unscheduled - Clean as well. C'mon VINs......

Sponsored

Gime150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Was happy to find this forum. New here. Ordered my Black Tremor 402A with power tailgate and spray in bedliner. Glad to see some movement on these builds, still waiting on a VIN.
Hi, there. When did you put your order in?

gb1194

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
Nuke Plant Operator
My order went in July 3rd. I had actually previously ordered a F250 Tremor package but told my dealer that if the 150 hit before I got a VIN I would be changing my order. I missed the June 28 roll out date and my dealer also wasn’t aware. Anyway, hopefully they start rolling out soon. Can’t wait.

gb1194

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
Nuke Plant Operator
Hate to be a pain but my order, according to my dealer, went in on July 3rd. I still haven’t received an email confirmation from Ford. Should I attribute this to possibly a long holiday weekend or do y’all think I should have heard something by now?

Madeinchina

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor, 2012 Mustang GT
Hate to be a pain but my order, according to my dealer, went in on July 3rd. I still haven’t received an email confirmation from Ford. Should I attribute this to possibly a long holiday weekend or do y’all think I should have heard something by now?
My F150 tremor order was put in 6/18 and I never received any emails from Ford. No big deal however, as I was able to confirm that ford has accepted the order. If you just need to confirm that the order is in, you can call the tech line at Ford Performance and they can give you a status update once you give them the sales code and the order code.

gb1194

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
Nuke Plant Operator
Great info! Thanks. Is the Ford Performance number on their website?

Sponsored

gb1194

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
Nuke Plant Operator
Used your info, truck order went in July 3rd. Guy said it was “On Schedule-Clean “, whatever that means. Just FYI, the guy I spoke to suggested to use prompt 1. Said 2 was usually tech guys and 1 was usually production guys. Just sharing. Thanks so much for your help.

Fordtheriver

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
My dealer told me the system gets updated every Thursday if they’ve been accepted/assigned to a vin. Not sure if it’s Ford wide or how true, but they told me they would know by every Friday if anything has changed or given a vin.

Downdogg02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota 4Runner, Lexus GX470, Ford F150 Tremor
Hello All! New here. Tremor order placed/accepted on 6/21. No idea how to find out my sales order number or dealer number, so I'm just waiting patiently to hear from my dealer with any updates.

Build: F-150 Tremor, Lead Foot Paint, 402A, Trailer Tow pkg, Active 2.0 pkg...CAN'T WAIT!

Gime150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Used your info, truck order went in July 3rd. Guy said it was “On Schedule-Clean “, whatever that means. Just FYI, the guy I spoke to suggested to use prompt 1. Said 2 was usually tech guys and 1 was usually production guys. Just sharing. Thanks so much for your help.
Haha, just curious if it was "On-schedule" or "Unscheduled" ;).
Sponsored