First Ford Foray

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Camry SE
It is, but not with the Sport Package
Coincidentally enough that was also a big downer for me, no AMB with a sport Larit. However, my plan/idea is to wrap the chrome or look into eventually replacing it if possible with the black parts (bumpers, rims, side steps). For me it all depends on how the chrome and AMB mix in person.

shtraver

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 f150 FX4, 2021 f150 lariat sport 5L
I wish they put that bumper and dual exhaust on all trims with a sport package, although it looks a hell of a lot like a ram. I may do that conversion.

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Coincidentally enough that was also a big downer for me, no AMB with a sport Larit. However, my plan/idea is to wrap the chrome or look into eventually replacing it if possible with the black parts (bumpers, rims, side steps). For me it all depends on how the chrome and AMB mix in person.
I would have went XLT Sport FX4 in AMB if it was available. The two tone shit brown on the Lariat Sport interior was a deal breaker for me ??

I wish they put that bumper and dual exhaust on all trims with a sport package, although it looks a hell of a lot like a ram. I may do that conversion.
I would prefer side exit on both sides right after the rear tires. Only because the Tremor and Raptor look like a Dodge now with the exhaust cutouts in the bumper

Sponsored

Yeti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Ether Graboid
Oh, I'm calling my truck Graboid. It's already decided. "Get in the Graboid, kids."
I thought that's the embossed look a previous poster was talking about "Like the Raptor" I think A graboid wrap may be in the cards

Southern Girl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 74 Bronco
I thought that's the embossed look a previous poster was talking about "Like the Raptor" I think A graboid wrap may be in the cards
Oh I'm making vinyl that says Graboid and putting it on the truck somewhere. It is going to happen at some point. :LOL:

jeffcrum

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT 302A Powerboost 7.2kw Inverter
Occupation
Computer programmer

Sponsored

GABAR

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
I wonder if this vehicle has been sold and clead up for the customer because there’s no window sticker and the plastic film has been removed from the radio screen.

GABAR

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
That tremor yellow/orange color kind of ruins it
Reminiscent of the 12 Gen Harley Davidson F150 which also used the same orange as well and other colors.

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
Healthcare IT/Property Management
I wonder if this vehicle has been sold and clead up for the customer because there’s no window sticker and the plastic film has been removed from the radio screen.
Was told it was a demo vehicle only, pre-production, and not for sale. The original photos were taken by an instragram user in late June.

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I would have a Lariat Powerboost today if the AMB came w the sport package . . . Just silly they don't offer it
Unfortunately, even if it was available on the Lariat Sport, I still couldn't get past that horrendous two tone interior. I'd have have to go for the XLT Sport.

Yes it's is. Just like Blue Jeans and White Platinum for so many years.

thomps33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Thanks I assume they'll fit on a supercrew lariat
I have a Tremor ordered. The running boards will be for sale whenever the truck arrives if you're interested. I'm in Anchorage.
Sponsored