Sponsored

mattchops

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Uh oh we have different opinions. It just doesn’t match. They could have done a neutral color accent that went with the general color scheme of the trucks. It stands out in a weird way
Sponsored

bulger81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Truck
That tremor yellow/orange color kind of ruins it
I agree I think red would pop alot better, i forsee a lot of people painting those after. I would also take off the tremor decals That are stickers.. I took my Fx4 decals off, it’s looks better. It would be cool if the tremor was pressed into the metal like the tundra does with the Trd pro.

First Ford Foray

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Camry SE
Almost pulled the trigger on ordering basically this vehicle… Ended up going with a Lariat because V8 but I’m still interested in this. If anything those tires/rims are great!

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB
I agree I think red would pop alot better, i forsee a lot of people painting those after. I would also take off the tremor decals That are stickers.. I took my Fx4 decals off, it’s looks better. It would be cool if the tremor was pressed into the metal like the tundra does with the Trd pro.
I also prefer red over orange, but for multiple reasons. ;)

Sponsored

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Uh oh we have different opinions. It just doesn’t match. They could have done a neutral color accent that went with the general color scheme of the trucks. It stands out in a weird way
I think you're writing it off a little prematurely going off internet pics. It probably looks way better in person

I agree red or blue would have looked better, or even darker orange like the '21 Raptor orange. I still think it will look better in person

Almost pulled the trigger on ordering basically this vehicle… Ended up going with a Lariat because V8 but I’m still interested in this. If anything those tires/rims are great!
Its to bad they didn't offer AMB in the Sport XLT and Lariat.

If it only came with a 6.5 Box.....
You'd have to do a SCab or it would be to long.

Pete6114

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 2023 Lincoln Aviator
Occupation
Retired Ford employee
I think you're writing it off a little prematurely going off internet pics. It probably looks way better in person

I agree red or blue would have looked better, or even darker orange like the '21 Raptor orange. I still think it will look better in person

I don't believe the Tremor is available in a SCAB. Since i like SCAB's much better anyways, it would be perfect for my wants and needs.

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
Healthcare IT/Property Management
I was only looking at neutral color tremors because of the accent color. However, I’ve realized that in the grand scheme of things it’s probably not a big issue in person. I bought a 2019 Rubicon in Ocean Blue, which was something I didn’t expect to do seeing as the rubicon accents are red. I didn’t want it to look like a “hot wheels car” in person. But when I actually saw it, I wasn’t bothered at all.
I switched my order to AMB as I think it’s unique and very cool looking. If the orange bothers me, I will just have it changed to a gray or something.

Sponsored

bulger81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Truck

i think gmc uses red on their truck, it look good with all colors especially white, but I usually prefer white cars. I think this truck will sell well, but orange is just too much for me. Im still not a fan of all black interiors, it shows too much dirt for me. i wish u could order the tremor exterior features on the f150 but keep a gray or tan interior, like they do on the f250s. Sort of a more expensive FX4 package, which I bet would be a hot seller.

First Ford Foray

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Camry SE

Isn’t AMB (anti-matter blue) offered though? Or am I reading the acronym incorrectly.