Sponsored

LED206

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Screw
I'm sure you'll be able to add them to regular f150s. I know people did before. Only caveat was that you needed the sliding rear window
I saw that a member here Boostedgraygoose is in the process of making a harness for the 2021s. I sent them a message on IG the other day and haven't gotten as reply yet as to the status. Hopefully soon!
Sponsored

GABAR

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
Would it be worthwhile to get a Tremor and then put aftermarket lift and bigger tires on it, or would it make more sense to just go with a "normal" F-150 if you're gonna do all that?
It wound make more sense to just get the new non V8 Raptor.

Why spend and waste money on the Tremor, trash the OEM suspension, which you’ll never use to it’s full ability, trash the Tremor rolling stock, and replace said items via the aftermarket with parts that were not engineered from the factory for the Tremor and basically throw away all of the Tremor R&D.

If you don’t care about the factory warranty then by all means, go for it hoss.

It‘s your money and vehicle.

GABAR

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
A Tremor with the 402A package is the way to go but, I wonder how the price will compare to the non V8 Raptor.

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Bullitt, 2020 F-150
Occupation
Babylon 5 security
I wonder how much for the Mid and High...?

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
I wonder how much for the Mid and High...?

With the features list, the Mid is more on par with an STX. It should be priced accordingly, but MSRP will probably be more comparable with a Mid XLT.

Sponsored

Louis

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.enormis.net
Vehicles
21 F150 Crew 3.5 Lariat Sport 502a 6.5bed FX4
Occupation
Biz Owner
Same boat..... I'm thinking the drive modes, bash plates (not sure if its more than FX4?), electronic lock diff, upfitter switches do make it worthwhile.... anything factory added helps
The TRemor "bash plates" on the front and the lack of a front air dam/spoiler and a different grille and hood make it a lot different than than my Lariat Fx4.
The Fx4 has a simple skid plate.
IMO
Ford F-150 2021 F-150 TREMOR Hero Card (Specs, Features, Packages) Screenshot_20210514-070808_Chrome

mattchops

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Would it be worthwhile to get a Tremor and then put aftermarket lift and bigger tires on it, or would it make more sense to just go with a "normal" F-150 if you're gonna do all that?
I think for me the Tremor is how I would want my F-150 to look, even down to the tire size, right out of the box.

kwon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Jeep Cherokee, 2021 F-150 Platinum
Occupation
Corporate Finance
The range of features from standard to the 402a is pretty interesting -- going from an XL to a base Lariat. Pricing doesn't seem to match that range as well so I'd expect most will opt for at least the mid or high package.

Coolrain

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Raptor
The TRemor "bash plates" on the front and the lack of a front air dam/spoiler and a different grille and hood make it a lot different than than my Lariat Fx4.
The Fx4 has a simple skid plate.
IMO
Screenshot_20210514-070808_Chrome.jpg
Didn't even consider the air dam... great point!! Very problematic for certain off road situations

Sponsored

Coolrain

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Raptor
It wound make more sense to just get the new non V8 Raptor.

Why spend and waste money on the Tremor, trash the OEM suspension, which you’ll never use to it’s full ability, trash the Tremor rolling stock, and replace said items via the aftermarket with parts that were not engineered from the factory for the Tremor and basically throw away all of the Tremor R&D.

If you don’t care about the factory warranty then by all means, go for it hoss.

It‘s your money and vehicle.
"Tremor R&D" :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: - they can't even produce trucks without rust....... seriously though the Tremor will be a great platform to improve upon. Like any off road rig you can increase capability and improve looks. I would agree that if you want just the "factory look" and I'm sure your correct that Tremor R&D :)LOL:..... apologies' being serious) did balance on road with off-road capabilities (and keep in mind... cost) for the suspension however saying it would "trash" the suspension is just not accurate. Having a more focused off-road platform to mod (and I would argue improve) is exactly what some of us are waiting on (and I don't want a Raptor)

Djlee1592

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
industrial mechanic
I saw that a member here Boostedgraygoose is in the process of making a harness for the 2021s. I sent them a message on IG the other day and haven't gotten as reply yet as to the status. Hopefully soon!
Yup, if anyone's gonna do it, its him

Djlee1592

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
industrial mechanic
Upfiiter switch? Dumb question but what are those?
They're switches that can be used for aftermarket accessories like lights, winches, compressors, salter orpretty much anything else. They're wired into the fuse box so you don't need to buy ugly auto zone switches

Power Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Farmer
Did I read it right, 400 and 401 sw column shifter, 402 for console?
Sponsored