Sponsored

GABAR

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
"Tremor R&D" :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: - they can't even produce trucks without rust....... seriously though the Tremor will be a great platform to improve upon. Like any off road rig you can increase capability and improve looks. I would agree that if you want just the "factory look" and I'm sure your correct that Tremor R&D :)LOL:..... apologies' being serious) did balance on road with off-road capabilities (and keep in mind... cost) for the suspension however saying it would "trash" the suspension is just not accurate. Having a more focused off-road platform to mod (and I would argue improve) is exactly what some of us are waiting on (and I don't want a Raptor)
If one removes the stock Tremor suspension and rolling stock for an aftermarket suspension and rolling stock, that in itself would be trashing, which is a generic term of saying “removing“ the stock suspension. I think your attempts at humor and surface rust, which is an eye sore, blinded you to the understanding of parts of my initial reply.

Thanks for your reply.

Have a good day.

Coolrain

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Raptor
If one removes the stock Tremor suspension and rolling stock for an aftermarket suspension and rolling stock, that in itself would be trashing, which is a generic term of saying “removing“ the stock suspension. I think your attempts at humor and surface rust, which is an eye sore, blinded you to the understanding of parts of my initial reply.

Thanks for your reply.

Have a good day.
No attempt.... speaking about “R&D” for Ford on a specific trim level when they are clearly cutting costs at every turn (aka rust) is a joke. Like I said I’m sure they balanced road vs off-road and what made sense for them financially. Some people will improve upon the base provided and get a better rig. People that mod vs those that don’t at all always bring comments like yours on forums “it’s your money blah blah..never use the capabilities blah blah.” “Your warranty will be voided ... blah blah”
Haters going to hate... enjoy your “stock” life

TXLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
New to Ford so apologize if this is a dumb question.

Based on what we know, does it seem like you can get an f150 tremor with the 40/20/40 bench front seat?

GABAR

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
New to Ford so apologize if this is a dumb question.

Based on what we know, does it seem like you can get an f150 tremor with the 40/20/40 bench front seat?
Hard to tell until the Tremor info is updated on the Ford.com website under the Build a vehicle section.

With that being said, I’d be very, very surprised if said bench seat is offered on the Tremor because it wouldn’t sell very well.

Sponsored

gvales

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat
Occupation
Firefighter
Hard to tell until the Tremor info is updated on the Ford.com website under the Build a vehicle section.

With that being said, I’d be very, very surprised if said bench seat is offered on the Tremor because it wouldn’t sell very well.

When do you think ford is gonna update site so we can build?

GABAR

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
Sales guy said he was told ordering would open up sometime in July so lets hope the B&P is at least 2-3 weeks before
That’s good news.
Fingers crossed that it’ll happen sooner.

Phroggy46

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Gubment
I picked up my Tremor last week. It's awesome. I did get the 402A package. I also earlier in the thread asking about the 2KW in the back. I can confirm that yes, you can get it.

GABAR

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
I picked up my Tremor last week. It's awesome. I did get the 402A package. I also earlier in the thread asking about the 2KW in the back. I can confirm that yes, you can get it.
Congrats.
Sponsored