Sponsored

bosro

First Name
rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150
This is about the only F150 yet that I would contemplate buying without a 6.5 bed.
I've owned nothing but Supercab/double cab trucks with 6.5ft bed my whole life simply because they fit my needs much better than 5.5ft boxed truck would.
A supercab Tremor I'd probably order tomorrow.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
I'm also trying to figure out where this fits in the pricing department. In the ranger lineup it is a 5k package that can be added to XLTs and lariats instead of the fx4 package. (keep in mind there is only 3 trim levels in ranger)
I’d say it’s a safe bet, this will be similar. The Super Duty Tremor packages are also like that.

OP
OP
Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
***Rolls eyes ? *** at

“with an optional late-availability upgrade to a Torsen® limited-slip front across all equipment levels.”​

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum 3.0 Powerstroke
Occupation
Neonatal Respiratory Therapist
Anyone contact their dealer about ordering one?

Sponsored

2017 Silver Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 XLT and 1988 Mustang GT
Occupation
Machinist
This is about the only F150 yet that I would contemplate buying without a 6.5 bed.
I've owned nothing but Supercab/double cab trucks with 6.5ft bed my whole life simply because they fit my needs much better than 5.5ft boxed truck would.
A supercab Tremor I'd probably order tomorrow.
I agree with you. They can't have my 1st of kin, but Ford can have my 17 F-150 XLT, my soul, and my $$$ today for a 6.5' bed with at least a Super Cab. Even though the main reason I want a new truck is so my son can have more leg room until his next car seat stage. His feet rest in the rear cupholders of my center console.

Wawa

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota tacoma
Occupation
Golf course superintendent
My dealership says canada won't be getting any F150 tremors :( Only in ranger and super duty.

Steve5472

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Expedition Stealth Performance
My dealership says canada won't be getting any F150 tremors :( Only in ranger and super duty.
Not sure about that...they released the f150 info on the Ford Canada website. Seems odd to me.. hopefully your dealer is mistaken!

Wawa

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota tacoma
Occupation
Golf course superintendent
Not sure about that...they released the f150 info on the Ford Canada website. Seems odd to me.. hopefully your dealer is mistaken!
I hope so!

Sponsored

GABAR

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
Sweeeeeet........

Outside of a new Raptor which I know is out of my price range, this is the F150 that I’d buy over a 502A equipped Lariat or a base Platinum.

I’m a V8 man but I guess I’d get used to the 3.5EB. ?

I think this will be my next F150.

Well done Ford.

2017 Silver Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 XLT and 1988 Mustang GT
Occupation
Machinist
I guess it'd be nice to have an engine choice like other models, but I don't get why there's a lot of hate towards the Ecoboosts. Especially the 3.5L EB, I've got one and some Challengers in my area don't like it. Funny when a V6 can make a V8 look stupid. I was going to get another EB anyways the fact that they wrapped this truck around it I'm so thrilled. Where do I sign??

PS Ford give us a 6.5' bed option!!

Last edited:

GABAR

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
I guess it'd be nice to have an engine choice like other models, but I don't get why there's a lot of hate towards the Ecoboosts. Especially the 3.5L EB, I've got one and some Challengers in my area don't like it. Funny when a V6 can make a V8 look stupid. I was going to get another EB anyways the fact that they wrapped this truck around it I'm so thrilled. Where do I sign??

PS Ford give us a 6.5' bed option!!
I don’t hate the EB, I just like the sound of a V8 not to mention the simplicity of a NA engine. Less things to go wrong.

Lol..... I think you’re wasting your breath on the 6.5 bed option.....Not going to happen.

Steve5472

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Expedition Stealth Performance
Can anyone explain to me what the Aux buttons are for? I haven't seen those before in a truck (sorry probably a dumb quesiton)

GABAR

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
Can anyone explain to me what the Aux buttons are for? I haven't seen those before in a truck (sorry probably a dumb quesiton)
Those switches are for wiring in accessories like extra lights, a winch, etc, etc.

Those switches are nothing new and they’ve been on Ford trucks for years but not on all models.
Sponsored